shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Platinum and Diamond Halo Setting with Diamond Side Stones total 1.07ctw

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I originally made this setting with .72ct stone for my Mom in 2006. When I gave the ring to her, she thought it was really “fancy” and wore it once. She preferred a 5 stone band so this ring sat in her jewelry box. I figured if she didn’t want to wear it, I might as well wear it! I got the ring back from her and had to size down from size 6 to size 2.5 and wore it as a right hand ring.

I took out the center stone for another project (I feel like I’ve always got projects going on). I think that this setting would look lovely with a semi precious stone like a pink sapphire or ruby.

The setting is in platinum and diamonds are ¾ around the band. The clarity is VS-2 to SI1, G-H color and a total of 30 diamonds, with total carat weight of 1.07. Width of halo is approx. 9.28mm and inside can fit a stone 3.53mm or possibly a little bigger. The band is approximately 1.50mm wide.

I took pictures of the ring in WF's wood ring box. I will put the ring in a velvet box for shipping, unless you want the wood box.

I would like to sell this for $835. As a private seller, this is a final sale so please ask any questions or more photos before purchasing.

Payment through Paypal Friends and Family.

Shipping is within US only and I will send through USPS registered mail.

VIDEO OF RING

IMG_7912.jpg IMG_7914.jpg IMG_7899.jpg IMG_7913.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results