shape
carat
color
clarity

Plate. Full. (time to pass the torch)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, hello, my dear LIW ladies!

After a great deal of thought, and at the risk of violating superstition, I have come to the conclusion that my plate is just way too full to keep up as LK as consistently as I would like. The last thing I want to do is flake out on everyone here, especially the new LIWs who are waiting to be added to the list, but between two jobs, grad school, freelancing, and trying to actually spend some time with the man I want to marry, I'm swamped! I don't plan on leaving PS, but I feel that it's best for me to pass the Listkeeper torch to someone else who is able to update more frequently.

If it's alright with the ladies here, I'd like to do one more update (tomorrow afternoon--am posting from my phone right now and sadly do not have an Excel app!) and then call for some LK nominations.

It's been lovely keeping the list. Dust to everyone!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I'm interested :love:

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
As a LIW looking at another year on the list, l'd be happy to put my hand up to volunteer as list keeper. :read:

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly from previous listkeeper torch passings, the list keeper should be someone who is not engaged who expects an upcoming engagement (so that the torch can continually be passed) as being list keeper is supposed to be extra strength dust to get engaged... please correct me if I'm off on those points though. Not that I don't think either of you ladies would be AMAZING list keepers, I'm just trying to follow LIW tradition.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Callisto said:
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly from previous listkeeper torch passings, the list keeper should be someone who is not engaged who expects an upcoming engagement (so that the torch can continually be passed) as being list keeper is supposed to be extra strength dust to get engaged... please correct me if I'm off on those points though. Not that I don't think either of you ladies would be AMAZING list keepers, I'm just trying to follow LIW tradition.
I agree with Callisto. In my stint here, the listkeeper has always been someone who is to be engaged very very soon. Not someone who is already engaged or who expects to be waiting a long time. We try to keep the torch passing here. Usually, it is typically given to someone in the top ten (if they are expecting it soon) for extra dust. If not, we try and work top down.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Jessie702 is at 14 and she was a LK fill in a while back and did an awesome job. Are you expecting it sometime soon Jess?

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
audball said:
Callisto said:
I agree with Callisto. In my stint here, the listkeeper has always been someone who is to be engaged very very soon. Not someone who is already engaged or who expects to be waiting a long time. We try to keep the torch passing here. Usually, it is typically given to someone in the top ten (if they are expecting it soon) for extra dust. If not, we try and work top down.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Jessie702 is at 14 and she was a LK fill in a while back and did an awesome job. Are you expecting it sometime soon Jess?

Ok thanks, I thought that was the case. If Jessie or any of the top 10 isn't interested, I'm definitely able to keep up the duties for the next couple of months. I would pass the torch sometime now and the middle of December (SO and I have decided we'd like to be engaged by the time we're home for xmas).

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Callisto said:
audball said:
Callisto said:

Ok thanks, I thought that was the case. If Jessie or any of the top 10 isn't interested, I'm definitely able to keep up the duties for the next couple of months. I would pass the torch sometime now and the middle of December (SO and I have decided we'd like to be engaged by the time we're home for xmas).

Oooh, I think you'd be a great list keeper, Callisto!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I want to dominate Jessie also!!! :appl:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:

Where's my "spitting out my drink" emotie?

(I think you meant "nominate", beezy...."dominate" has some, uh.....naughty implications.)

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
I would volunteer, but I'm pretty sure I'll be off the list by the end of the month! It literally could be any day now...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
beezygal said:

(I think you meant "nominate", beezy...."dominate" has some, uh.....naughty implications.)

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh... :devil:

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
princesss said:
beezygal said:

Hahaha wow, who'd have thought even THIS thread could get raunchy on PS.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Callisto said:

Oh, I didn't know :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Bahahahaha!!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
Callisto said:

No worries, just wanted to keep with tradition.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Callisto said:
Autumnovember said:
Callisto said:

No worries, just wanted to keep with tradition.

I haven't been around long enough to know the tradition. Thanks for the heads up!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Both Jessie and Callisto have earned some super List Keeper mojo - I would like to see a rumble to determine the new LK!

misskitty, you have done an excellent job - no bad juju for you whatsoever!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissKitty--just dropping by to say "thank you" for your service as LK. I thought you did a fantastic job!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
MK, thank you so much for being list kepper. You have done a wonderful job, and i think we ALL know your plate is super full. Also dont worry about breaking the tradition.

* Side note, i cant believe in in the top 20's already, also if nomaited i would like the duty of LK...i could use some extra dust

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I'm interested, but I also know that I'll only be around for another two-months at the most. If that's okay, put my name in the draw!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Ok then, taking my name out of the hat, I really have no idea when to expect the proposal (I have been given a timeline of "yes potentially it could be even up to a year away, you dont want to know any details so I am not giving you any concrete info" so it could be tomorrow, 4 months, 6, 12 for all I know) and if it means I need to probe FF for a tighter timeline I would prefer not to.

Good luck everyone.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear your leaving Misskitty! I pray I wont be around longer than this month so I wish all the best for you.

Let the voting begin!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Jessie! Jessie! Jessie! :appl:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I second that! Jessie is my vote!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks misskitty for doing such a wonderful job as LK!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies....MK will do a offical vote when she gets time.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
princesss said:
beezygal said:

lol... that's embarrassing!!! I didn't know until now. of course nominate!!! I'm blushing!!! :lol:

sorry!!! I probably wasn't thinking straight... as least there's something for you ladies to laugh at. :lol: :oops:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
princesss said:
beezygal said:

lol... that's embarrassing!!! I didn't know until now. of course nominate!!! I'm blushing!!! :lol:

sorry!!! I probably wasn't thinking straight... as least there's something for you ladies to laugh at. :lol: :oops:

BG...its okay./....trust me, im clumsier than Bella from twilight.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for being so understanding, ladies! I'll still post in LIW, and I know that all of you will be among the very first to know when I leave the list (after family, but probably before a lot of friends!). Much dust to all!!

Jessie, you get my vote -- I know that you'd be a great LK!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
MK, we better be the third to know. LoL......

Thanks MK for the vote.....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results