shape
carat
color
clarity

PIX of my invitations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
looks great and how awesome you got a great price and from ordering online!

and i why is there a problem with including the website? it''s easier than stuffing a million cards with directions and details. our wedding planner actually suggested it.

for our older guests, we''ll just call them individually..

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
they look great!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love them and the color are beautiful!!!

M~

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
wow! they are very pretty. i really need to get on the ball with invites considering that we have the same wedding date!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
ephemery, I wondered if I could ask you a favour? Your invites are exactly what I''ve been looking for in terms of how they are built(in different colours of course)... I want to make my own, so I wondered if you would mind posting closeup pictures of the details and pieces (and other things you think could be useful to me). Thanks!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Those look nice!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for ALL of your kind comments! We have gotten lots of positive reactions from our guests too... my mom is loving all the little notes written on the reply cards... she calls me every time she gets a new one!!

1.gif

Date: 4/3/2007 8:07:40 AM
Author: anchor31
ephemery, I wondered if I could ask you a favour? Your invites are exactly what I''ve been looking for in terms of how they are built(in different colours of course)... I want to make my own, so I wondered if you would mind posting closeup pictures of the details and pieces (and other things you think could be useful to me). Thanks!
So sorry I didn''t see this sooner, Anchor... it''s been a crazy week! I will absolutely post some close-up pix for you... I''ll try to take them tonight, but definitely within the next few days! What colors are you guys going with? I vaguely remember an autumn-ish color scheme?

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
OK, decided taking pix of my invites was WAY more fun than the studying I'm supposed to be doing...
2.gif

After I downloaded these, I realized they're all horribly blurry... but I think the details are clear enough... so just let me know what else you'd like to see up close! The only part of the invites that was complicated is the ribbon, so I mainly focused on that... but first, here is the underside of the seal on the front... as you can see, just a bit of double-stick tape to keep it closed:

EphInviteA.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The back of the invite, with all panels unfolded.... the ribbon runs all the way from the seal, along the back, and around to the inside right panel (where enclosures are held... as shown in the next few pix). That's my kitty investigating things...
1.gif

EphInviteE.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
The inner right panel, where enclosures are held (as seen in the first round of pix)... it is hard to see, but the ribbon that ran around from the back is actually cut and glued underneath the loop of ribbon that holds the enclosures... so it was a separate piece of ribbon that was tied around the enclosures then glued down right where the other first ribbon ends. Let me know if I explained that badly.....

EphInviteB1.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Same loop of ribbon, a bit closer view of where the underneath ribbon ends (right smack in the middle of the pic, where the shadow falls)....

EphInviteC.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Everything else was pretty straight-forward... the main invite is just single-mounted, I''m assuming with glue, on the middle panel. But I hope that helps, Anchor... definitely let me know if you want any more details!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, that really helps!
9.gif
We changed our date from September 20th to August 2nd, so we decided to go with shades of blue and yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results