color
clarity

Pitbull vs Kitten

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!!! I volunteer in bully breed rescue and I'm a huge advocate for responsible bully ownership.
It's always great to see positive publicity like this for a breed that is sadly often mistreated and not allowed to reach its full potential as a fantastic, loving, gentle companion, they are so often misunderstood as a result.

Thanks for posting - made my day! :bigsmile:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is just wonderful!! Pits are terrific dogs. The most maligned breed on the planet, unfairly. Thanks for putting that up, what a cheerer-upper!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! So cute!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too adorable!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lol! :cheeky:

Too cute!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay!!!! :appl: I loved it! We have a precious 8 year old pb, and she is the sweetest dog in the world! She literally smiles when she sees one of us!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Aw...they are bffs!
I love watching animals play together!

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
That rocked ! :))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's cute! I love when kitties do the sideways hoppy thing.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww! I love it! The side gallop-hop is so funny! That pretty much solidifies it, my cat needs a new baby brother or sister :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG awwwwww :bigsmile:

DH and I watched it through twice - I *really* hope our future puppy and our kitties get along like this!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg... soooo cute! that kitty jumps really funny... :bigsmile:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
packrat|1309660875|2960943 said:
That's cute! I love when kitties do the sideways hoppy thing.

I totally agree. This is so adorable -- I love it! Thank you for sharing. :bigsmile:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute! I love how the kitten was running, um, jumping or hopping, down the hall.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWW that is ridiculously adorable! I love the sideways hops and I love when the kitten is laying on top of the dog! SO CUTE.

One of my cats was raised with/by a dog and my husband said they used to play that way, too! Sadly that was before I met my husband, so I never got to see it myself. :((

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Absolutely too cute! That is one ballsy kitten and one tolerant dog! :appl:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Adorable. I spend way too much time on Cute Overload. Baby animals and inter-species friends get me every time!

NGL, this made me tear up. I have chis but my family had a pit-bull mix named Harley. My chihuahua Phin was in love with her when I still lived at home. He would pile on top of her and lick her face and ears. Harley was nothing but gentle with him. Shortly after I moved out, Harley was murdered. That sounds dramatic, but it was truly gruesome. She was shot and skinned after escaping from the fenced-in yard to chase a deer. Makings of a sociopath, right there... I cried and was devastated the only time I ever ran over a squirrel so I cannot fathom what motivates people to do such things.

Edited to add a picture of Harley with some of her little friends.

harley.jpg

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
pixies|1309721622|2961210 said:
Adorable. I spend way too much time on Cute Overload. Baby animals and inter-species friends get me every time!

NGL, this made me tear up. I have chis but my family had a pit-bull mix named Harley. My chihuahua Phin was in love with her when I still lived at home. He would pile on top of her and lick her face and ears. Harley was nothing but gentle with him. Shortly after I moved out, Harley was murdered. That sounds dramatic, but it was truly gruesome. She was shot and skinned after escaping from the fenced-in yard to chase a deer. Makings of a sociopath, right there... I cried and was devastated the only time I ever ran over a squirrel so I cannot fathom what motivates people to do such things.

Edited to add a picture of Harley with some of her little friends.

Pixies,I'm so sorry to hear about Harley :(sad I love the pics of her with Phin and the other chihuahuas, thank you for sharing.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pixies, I'd be okay with the death penalty for someone who could be that cruel. :angryfire:

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Oh Pixies, that's truly terrible hear ;( . Your dog has such kind, gentle eyes.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Omg the cute! The Halloween kitty dance is my absolute favorite lol. So silly. I especially loved how Spike completely flattened Visa at the beginning with his excessive grooming.

laine|1309716464|2961180 said:
Adorable! The sideways hop is the best!
Videos of Sharky the pitbull are some of my favorites. Here's one of him with baby chicks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUP0g47p2iM&feature=relmfu

Oh how adorable! And wow Sharky is the most gorgeous pit I've ever seen.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words.

I need to stop watching kitten videos. They are too cute. I'm severely allergic to cats, yet I can't resist petting them/playing with them on adoption days at Petsmart (and I pay for it later at home feeling miserable lol). I always feel like I need a fix when I see these videos. Their little paws are just too much!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just so darn cute. We spent a night in a home of a friend last week that had the most wonderful pitbull. We all fell in
love with miss Maggie. She was every bit as gentle as the dog in the video. It made me realize how wrong people can be about a
particular breed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results