shape
carat
color
clarity

Pit Bulls Are Dangerous!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter From Boom (who is actually an Amstaff)!

o-picture-of-pit-bull-with-bird-570.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: I love him!!! And pit bulls in general! They make fantastic pets. And I hate the fact that they get such a bad rep. Thanks for posting such an adorable pic Laurie!!! :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is giving me *acute cuteness coma*

Weeeee! :rodent:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Boom laughing at the duckling on his head!!! (at least that's how I'd like to interpret it - he thinks its all a happy easter celebration!) You go, Boom :kiss: - happy easter to you! (and your mommy, too!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is just adorable!!! :love: Boom really does look like he's laughing!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!!! :love: My neighbor has a pit mix. She is such a sweet and loving dog. :))

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
That is the cutest ever!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I love pits!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Cute overload!!! He is so precious! Dangerous for sure...dangerously cute!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pic--I've met lots of pits and they've all been sweet as can be.

I used to work with one, actually. Here's a picture of a former co-worker, Palmer, who weighed 83 lbs but just wanted to sit in my lap and cuddle:

palmer.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I hate that they get such a bad rep. They're adorable pups! Thanks for the cute pics!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Monarch, what a fabulous photo! That is one biiiiig boy! What a cutie. I love pits too; they are just super buddy dogs. We have a pit mix next door who is tragically lonely & sweet as sugar. Breaks my heart.

--- Laurie

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Adorable! I meet pits everyday and had an Amstaff years ago. They are wonderful dogs! My best friend and I were involved in conformation for years. She showed Amstaffs and had the top winning male from 1993 thru 1995ish. When I got my giant schnauzers we traveled to shows together in her mini van. All of the dogs were very civil to each other. We had such fun on our roadtrips. She still has 4, all seniors now. Love them :love:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Palmer is a great dog, he was always so calm and just an awesome dog to be around. Every time a customer asked what kind of dog he was, though, we had to say Am Staff because sometimes if people thought he was a pit bull they'd start looking very uncomfortable. :sick:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
junebug17|1364422496|3414849 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is just adorable!!! :love: Boom really does look like he's laughing!

Oh my, he is adorable and looks so pleased with himself! Are the bunnies and ducklings yours as well?

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, he's so vicious! How can you subject us to this terror?!

He looks like he could give some major kisses!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How adorable. That's a great photo that would make a fantastic Easter greetings card!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I love him!!!!!!!

So awesome!!! It makes me so mad about the way pits are treated! MIL rescues pits! Here is her newest baby! Sorry if I already posted. Don't remember if I did. His name is Capone :)
He has a huge head

imageuploadedbytapatalk1364437262.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1364437282.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at that face!!! He's just so delighted to be sitting amongst his little friends :love:

And then there's Palmer and Capone. Such handsome boys! They all just make me smile.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos! I love pitties and staffies. Sadly pitties are now flat out banned here, so no hope of ever owning one in the future. ;( Thankfully there are plenty of staffies to spread the boofheaded love.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love all these pibbles!

I'm involved with rescue and pittie advocacy because my girl Bailee taught me that pitties are the best dogs ever!
This is her "The ball ain't gonna throw itself!" face. :)
293786_4229939301109_1490968311_n.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you scared me for a sec, Laurie, until I realized it was you posting! I was going to come in and defend my possibly favorite breed! Would have to do that on behalf of my sweet pb girl!

I need to get a picture of this, but everyday when my husband gets home, he takes our dog on a walk in the neighborhood, and the cat walks with them! The cat sleeps with the dog. They are great buddies!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bailee is gorgeous!

Capone is very handsome as well.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
such a cute pic :love:

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
what an adorable pic!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I wish Boom were mine, but he isn't. I found him online while searching for something else. His mama's FB page says he's a certified therapy dog too -- she provided a pic of Boom sitting on the lap of an old man in a wheelchair, giving him a thorough face wash.

Haven said:
This is her "The ball ain't gonna throw itself!" face.
:lol: She communicates well! Cute girl.

Love Capone's innocent darling face, YT.

Below is DH with Kahlua, who lived across the street from us in our last house, chained night & day, winter (deep snow & below-zero temps) & hot summers. Fed primarily leftover lamb bones from the restaurant belonging to her owners. She nearly turned herself inside out with joy when DH or I came over to say hello & love on her. After nearly a year of working on them, I finally persuaded them to give her to me. She spent a night or 2 with us before going on to her forever home, where she slept on her new buddy's bed & went everywhere with him, including all day at the gym where he worked -- a great ambassador for her breed. At our house she got along beautifully with my 2 Siberians -- not so much the cat, but nobody's perfect!

_4890.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Dangerously ADORABLE! Love the pictures.

My dog is a total butthead nothing like these sweethearts you guys have. It does make me sad that pitties get such a bad rep.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Laurie,

It makes me feel so good knowing you did something so nice for Kahlua. Thank you, it's great to have people like you in the world. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1364481616|3415281 said:
Laurie,

It makes me feel so good knowing you did something so nice for Kahlua. Thank you, it's great to have people like you in the world. :appl:

Huge Ditto!!! My heart is swelled up with emotion right now because you saved this sweet dog Kahlua! (((HUGS))) and thank you Laurie!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results