shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond finally set :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Earlier I posted about getting a .22ct GIA certified fancy brown-pink diamond from Leibish for a great deal. Well here it is finally set and I love it. The rose gold definitely brings out the more pink side, but it is still hard to capture in photos. I will try to get some outside pics which I hope will show the pink more :)

p.jpg pi2.jpg pi.jpg

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty and I love the details on the shoulders, gives a bit of a vintage look.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. Sweet and romantic and charming. Looks lovely on you. Nicely done. :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and I really like the setting!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty! Congratulations on your pink diamond! I would love to own one someday :kiss2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! What is your finger size, if I can ask? I've been contemplating a small stone from them as well (under .5ct), and trying to get a sense of how it would look once set.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! What is your finger size, if I can ask? I've been contemplating a small stone from them as well (under .5ct), and trying to get a sense of how it would look once set.

my finger size is 7.5. Most of my stones in my rings are .5cts and I just get a setting to help with finger coverage, but this setting is smaller than I usually get

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my finger size is 7.5. Most of my stones in my rings are .5cts and I just get a setting to help with finger coverage, but this setting is smaller than I usually get
Ooooh perfect, I'm a size 7 so this is super helpful. Thank you!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great. I think the rose gold was the perfect choice to help bring out that pink color. :mrgreen:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this turned out beautifully @userangl28212003! The setting really compliments that beautiful pink diamond. Love it! :love:

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow congrats! That really picks up the light well!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very delicate and lovely! Congratulations!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Brings out best and feminine. Wear in health!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly beautiful! Congratulations!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, I love the vintage style.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Earlier I posted about getting a .22ct GIA certified fancy brown-pink diamond from Leibish for a great deal. Well here it is finally set and I love it. The rose gold definitely brings out the more pink side, but it is still hard to capture in photos. I will try to get some outside pics which I hope will show the pink more :)

p.jpg pi2.jpg pi.jpg

Oh its just lovelly
well done !
If i sat beside you at work we would be getting no work done today !

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
So delicate and lovely. Well done!!

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely. I think that pink diamonds are true chameleons. I had a very light pink marquise and depending on the lighting it varied in color.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond! I particularly love the setting!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful in that setting - love the rose gold and the shoulders and shank details! Really well done.
Bottom-feeding on ebay last week, saw a rosy pinkish brown diamond ring, antique setting, about that size. Very pretty. Dang, wish I hadn't bought so much toilet paper.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful in that setting - love the rose gold and the shoulders and shank details! Really well done.
Bottom-feeding on ebay last week, saw a rosy pinkish brown diamond ring, antique setting, about that size. Very pretty. Dang, wish I hadn't bought so much toilet paper.

Where does one find these things??? Waaay too much time on my hands

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Search ebay for pink diamond ring. I think it's just under 1K and the seller jdiamond something.
If you find it, let me know what you think. Everyone here knows more than I do, this is such a resource.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Where does one find these things??? Waaay too much time on my hands

I got my pink diamond seperate. It was on sale for $900 (from $1200) on Lebeish website, and decided to look at their ebay store just to see if it was cheaper and behold it was on an auction starting at $500 with one day left. I was willing to go up to the $900 if needed, but was hoping to get t for less, and was the only one who bid so got it for $500 :). Then a good quality but cheaper setting becuase it is a more dainty ring with no diamond accents for around $200 from Ivy and Rose vintage :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Search ebay for pink diamond ring. I think it's just under 1K and the seller jdiamond something.
If you find it, let me know what you think. Everyone here knows more than I do, this is such a resource.

Sadly I can't find it :(

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
I got my pink diamond seperate. It was on sale for $900 (from $1200) on Lebeish website, and decided to look at their ebay store just to see if it was cheaper and behold it was on an auction starting at $500 with one day left. I was willing to go up to the $900 if needed, but was hoping to get t for less, and was the only one who bid so got it for $500 :). Then a good quality but cheaper setting becuase it is a more dainty ring with no diamond accents for around $200 from Ivy and Rose vintage :)

Does ivy and rose carry settings, or do you have to order custom?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results