shape
carat
color
clarity

PINK DIAMOND ETERNITY BAND

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Has anyone ever posted a pink diamond eternity band? Or does anyone have a pink diamond eternity band they can post? I've seen a lot of rose gold white diamond bands, and pink sapphire bands on pricescope... Just curious to see a pink diamond band, other then celebrity bling
face1.gif

Would love to see something in 2mm...

Thanks!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see that too!
41.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll make that three! And I was hoping that you had one to share.... I got really excited!
9.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 12:48:07 PM
Author:IheartDiamonds
Hello,

Has anyone ever posted a pink diamond eternity band? Or does anyone have a pink diamond eternity band they can post? I've seen a lot of rose gold white diamond bands, and pink sapphire bands on pricescope... Just curious to see a pink diamond band, other then celebrity bling
face1.gif

Would love to see something in 2mm...

Thanks!!!

I have a pink diamond/rose gold half eternity band that is 2mm. No pics on this computer and the ring is in storage-if I have time later in the week I'll take some pics for you :)

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Sounds gorgeous, I will look forward to seeing it
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
stepcutnut- looking forward to it... Thanks!

sparklenut- I may have one to share
face1.gif
- sorry to be so mysterious but hubby will not give any details... I just have a hunch
emwink.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi IheartDiamonds! I so hope that your hunch is correct! I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you Doll!
28.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 12:56:57 PM
Author: SparkleNut
I''ll make that three! And I was hoping that you had one to share.... I got really excited!
9.gif
Me too!
9.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Funny you should ask, I found this pretty ring yesterday on ebay for what seemed like a steel. $299. It has already sold
39.gif
but maybe someone here won it? It is from Yigal jewels. Yigal Jewelry Design

8c40_2.JPG

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 7:14:23 PM
Author: mayachel
Funny you should ask, I found this pretty ring yesterday on ebay for what seemed like a steel. $299. It has already sold
39.gif

I should add that it is half eternity (does that make sense?) the diamonds only go half way around.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
pink diamond eternity set in rose gold.
This NEEDS to happen!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif
I saw that a long time ago. I''ve actually bought some mounts from him in the past and was pleased. I believe he can order more of those pink eternity bands if you email him. He''s very good at communication.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that''s pretty.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
I have one with light pink diamonds from Leon. The colour is very subtle though because the stones are so small. I think someone else on PS has a couple in vivid pink from Leon as well, those are really gorgeous!

wurye.jpg

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Boom, I love the subtle pink of your band. It''s so dreeeeeamy.
30.gif

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:15:19 AM
Author: Boom
I have one with light pink diamonds from Leon. The colour is very subtle though because the stones are so small. I think someone else on PS has a couple in vivid pink from Leon as well, those are really gorgeous!

wurye.jpg

Boom - I was thinking of having one made nearly identical to yours, in rose gold with light pink diamonds... I love pink, and I thought it would be a fun changeup from my own wedding band, which is also a teeny, tiny diamond eternity band in white gold... sort of like giving it a sister in pink!
26.gif

Anyway, I would be wearing it of course next to my e-ring which has white diamonds set in white metal, so my question is, when you''re wearing the pink band alongside your white diamond jewelry, how well can you see the contrast between the pink and white jewelry? Is it apparent enough so that each holds its own, or do you sort of need to do a doubletake at first to see the difference between metals and stone colors?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Boom: Your eternity band is gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need a hand shot of your pink diamond eternity band with your e-ring!! Gorgeous.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 7:03:40 AM
Author: GossamerAngel

Boom - I was thinking of having one made nearly identical to yours, in rose gold with light pink diamonds... I love pink, and I thought it would be a fun changeup from my own wedding band, which is also a teeny, tiny diamond eternity band in white gold... sort of like giving it a sister in pink!
26.gif

Anyway, I would be wearing it of course next to my e-ring which has white diamonds set in white metal, so my question is, when you''re wearing the pink band alongside your white diamond jewelry, how well can you see the contrast between the pink and white jewelry? Is it apparent enough so that each holds its own, or do you sort of need to do a doubletake at first to see the difference between metals and stone colors?

GossamerAngel - I think that''s a pink band would look wonderful with your gorgeous wedding set! I''ve toyed the idea of getting a couple of bands with white diamonds to flank mine as well.

As for the colour contrast, I actually do not wear this band with my halo ring. I feel like it''s blingy enough on its own, so I pair the pink band with my solitaire. Since you asked though, I have them on right now and I will say that side by side, the difference in colour is noticeable. In fact, the "pink" is much more apparent than when I wear it with my simple solitaire which has no white melee stones. The colour like I said earlier is very subtle though, so if you want it to scream PINK! you may have to go with vivid stones. I''ll attach a pic I just took, hopefully it''ll illustrate what I''m trying to say better.

pixley, onedrop, tourmaline_lover - Thanks! It''s my fav ring!

pbhalo.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif
That is a very pretty ring.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Boom.... you band is TO DIE FOR! It''s so feminine.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom, I love it!! It''s sooooo pretty!!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Boom! Your rings are stunning. Sooo pretty. I actually prefer the subtle but definitely pink rosey ness of your band. Looks lovely no matter how you wear it!

IheartDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Boom- Very pretty ring, thanks for posting!

GossamerAngel- This past weekend I went and tried on some pink diamond bands around 1.3- 1.5 mm. The shades of pink were anywhere from boom's pink or a tad pinker. I did notice that when you wear the pink band alone, it will not stand out to be pink (it also may depend on skin color?) from afar. When I put it on with my ering (white diamonds on band) it became more noticeable. I think that narrow light pink diamond bands make great "sister" rings and that it would help to contrast it with a white diamond band- for the most dramatic effect.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
39.gif
Do you know if they''re natural or irradiated?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never mind the Pearlman ones...I just noticed they are sapphires and NOT diamonds (silly me, what was
I thinkin
33.gif
).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Boom, that is a gorgeous band!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Wow Boom...that is one beautiful band!

Kat

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom, that band is gorgeous!!!! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results