shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Pink and white diamond band, size 6.25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I bought this lovely 18k white gold pink and white diamond band from Xothebijouxbox this past December. For those of you that know Dolly, her eye is terrific, and this band is a great example of that. The diamonds are very prismatic and the pinks are clearly pink, not that muddy sort of brownish color you sometimes see. The band is a size 6.25, the pink diamonds are channel set in rose gold, and the white diamonds are channel set on a sort of angle, making the top of the ring more of a dome shape. The widest part is 5mm tapering to about 3mm in the back. I bought this for $1715, and although I would love to keep it, I need to pay some bills, so am selling it for $1415. I am more than happy to send additional photos or videos.
pink dia band - 10 (1).JPG pink dia band - 15.JPG

**edited by moderator, no personal contact information please**

Thank you so much for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Super Bowl Sunday Special--reducing the price of this band to $1250, plus ship[ping and insurance, until we find out whether the Chiefs or the 49ers win. Please let me know if you are interested--this is a very pretty ring!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Items must be listed for sale elsewhere or posts in this forum will be deleted. Please post a for sale listing soon, we know we have been lenient in the past, but these have always been the rules. We did provide additional clarification today about the enforcement of them moving forward. I will leave this thread as a courtesy for a bit since it was posted before we clarified the rules.

Last edited:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Items must be listed for sale elsewhere or posts in this forum will be deleted. Please post a for sale listing soon, we know we have been lenient in the past, but these have always been the rules. We did provide additional clarification today about the enforcement of them moving forward. I will leave this thread as a courtesy for a bit since it was posted before we clarified the rules.

Thank you Ella--does posting on LT count? I just posted this on LT, and here is the link:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Yes of course, actual listings are fine. "Contact springerspaniel" posts on LT etc. are what we have never allowed and are now cracking down on as it has gotten very out of hand.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I am dropping the price to $1150; please feel free to make me an offer as well.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Reducing to $1100! She's a substantial ring with great presence.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
How about $1050 for this pink and white diamond ring? pink dia band - 3.JPG

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this pretty pink diamond ring!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Very stackable pink and white diamond band available for $1050 or best offer!
pink dia band - 5.JPG

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh why has no one brought this yet ?
its gorgeous :kiss2:
(sorry i have fat fingers and bills of my own:(2 )
good luck that just the right person comes along today

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all--I would love to move this along, so I can post more bands I have. I am trying to follow @mrs-b's philosophy of selling one or two items at a time. Is anyone interested at $1000 for a pink diamond band in 18k gold?

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Hi all--I would love to move this along, so I can post more bands I have. I am trying to follow @mrs-b's philosophy of selling one or two items at a time. Is anyone interested at $1000 for a pink diamond band in 18k gold?

Gorgeous ring. I’d buy this for my mother in a minute but she needs a 7.5 size sadly. Someone should take this home ASAP!

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
Hi @NY_Resonant! This ring is sizable to a 7.5, if that helps....

Oh boy, your tempting me now :lol:.

Let me call my jeweler and ask them the cost involved to make it a size 7.5...

Then I gotta convince the 22 week pregnant wife to agree on this one just as we started decorating the baby room! I'm the jewelry nut in the family, not her. Will respond here if I get the green light!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh boy, your tempting me now :lol:.

Let me call my jeweler and ask them the cost involved to make it a size 7.5...

Then I gotta convince the 22 week pregnant wife to agree on this one just as we started decorating the baby room! I'm the jewelry nut in the family, not her. Will respond here if I get the green light!

Holy mackerel, you have a lot going on! Congratulations to you and your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results