shape
carat
color
clarity

Pina Colada has more cals than a Big Mac !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Yup--and those giant margaritas have about 700 each cals too.
14.gif
38.gif
39.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2005 11:21:22 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Yup--and those giant margaritas have about 700 each cals too.
14.gif
38.gif
39.gif
So if I skip dinner and go straight to the drinks, I can have 2! Yippee! There''s more than one way to skin a liquid diet.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My drink of choice was Long Island Iced Tea back in my college days. I wish I had known back then that it is the #1 fattening cocktail. Ughh...

What is the name of that humongous margarita that some restaurants serve? Those things have to be an entire day''s worth of calories at least.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
You know when people say "too much information" for when posts get really personal...well...haha i think this was too much information for me! I don''t need my happy hours or cocktails ruined
3.gif
Plus, can''t you play it that with some orange or cranberry juice you''re getting a serving of fruit?
3.gif
I don''t even want to think about how many calories I consume when I go out for mexican with a big fat margarita!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sh*t.

Ignorance was bliss. Now there''s no way I could ever order one again...seeing as how it''s more calories than DINNER. Ugh.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
emnote.gif
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...

IM NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
emotion-33.gif
emcake.gif

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
That''s why I stick with gin martinis or wine. Only calories from the alcohol (not that they don''t count, but...)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ummm, should I be watching calories? What''s all this watching calories business?
41.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Fat, drunk and happy - thats my goal in life.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
haha, fresca and sour apple flavored vodka for me last night... only cals from alcohol
3.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with njc...lalalalalalala mmmmmm lalalalalalala
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
emotion-33.gif
emcake.gif
lalalalalalaalala

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do NOT tell my husband. He loves the girly foofydrink that is Piña colada.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2005 11:52:00 PM
Author: ame
Do NOT tell my husband. He loves the girly foofydrink that is Piña colada.
Mine too... I''m not telling unless he orders his fourth!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Remember those Jamba Juice drinks that were all the rage a few years ago? Or was it just in CA? Anyway everyone was swearing by them that they were so healthy and this and that and it was a whole meal in a fruit smoothie....(it was never a meal for me, I was always hungry like 2 hours later!), but in reality alot of them have REALLY high calorie counts! I think a banana strawberry was something like 500 calories! I''d much rather have a tuna sandwich or something and feel more full with 1/2 the calories!

I actually think knowing this stuff and being more edumacated keeps you on your toes. At least this way in the future if you have that first or second Pina Colada then you KNOW what you are consuming and making a conscious decision to do it (without guilt of course!). Too many Americans are oblivious re: what is in what they consume! Moi included most of the time.

Oooh and don''t even get me started on those Starbucks drinks!! I read an article a year or so ago re: what goes into those things and how many cals are even in the skim drinks and esp when you get a ''mocha''..it could be nonfat tiny little mocha and it''s still a ridiculous amount of fat and calories. After that I stuck to regular coffee with some skim milk! I get my chocolate in other ways.
31.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ALL SUGAR. The only ones I ever drank were the lower carb ones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results