shape
carat
color
clarity

Pillows and mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elle

Shiny_Rock
Any recommendations! Looking for firm yet springy options! We have a 2 year old Westin mattress (ick) and amongst a trial of down alternative, gel filled, hypoallergenic and down combination - nothing is working for me. I''ve resorted to buying Target''s firm pillows which even though they last about 3 months, are much cheaper so it doesn''t hurt as much to have to dispose of them so soon.

Thanks!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
My mattress comes from the original mattress factory. Great quality stuff there.

For pillows. I''m reeeeeaaaally picky about them and usually have to use two to get exactly what I need to sleep. One thing that I have found that works really well is the new sleep number pillows. You can pick a core and an outer casing made of varying materials that make it the perfect pillow no matter what you need. You should really check them out.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I can''t get my search function to work right now, but about a year ago there were a couple of mattress threads with recommendations and websites. try searching "mattress" Good luck!

elle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Megs! Will check those out!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
I love love love my Select Comfort mattress. I''ve had it 10 years-ish and expect at least 10 more. Friends that have taken my recommendation and bought it have loved it, too. At least try it out before you buy.

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
I know this is an older topic so maybe you''ve already bought a mattress, elle- but I wanted to throw in my two cents in the event that you haven''t. I have two Simmons Beautyrest mattresses and they are TO-DIE-FOR comfy. Every time I have guests, I get loads of compliments on the beds! Definitely worth checking out if you haven''t made a purchase yet!!

Merlyn123

Rough_Rock
Pls buy soft and quality ............ its very important ......... to give rest

prom tuxedos
prom tuxedos

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
we''ve been really happy with ours, which I think is a Simmons. For us, the key wasn''t so much brand as it was going to the mattress store for several hours and literally lying on all the ones we thought seemed promising for at least 5-10 minutes. That was the only way to truly find one we were happy with.

I''d suggest trying to go to a mattress store with LOTS of different kinds and try out different firmness, construction, etc... - it sounds like you''ve done some of that, but I think that sometimes even small differences can make a huge difference in how it feels to you, so its worth the time investment to find what works.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results