shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag...finally!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry for slacking! Classes have been crazy, blah blah blah...excuses, excuses!
3.gif
Here are some pictures I took quickly tonight! I''ll get my fiance to take pictures of me holding it later tonight or tomorrow if anyone''s interested. He''s out right now and I couldn''t manage it with just me!

Okay, here''s the shiny box it came in with my kitty Olivia lurking in the background...she loves boxes and couldn''t wait to destroy this one!

boxdfgdgf.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
So suspenseful...

dustdfasdfaa.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
On my mantel with a can of Coke to show the size...

mantelfhgdfgff.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another on the mantel with the strap details showing...

closemantelfdsgd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the inside print...I didn''t take all the tissue off the zipper pulls yet...sorry!

insideadfgadfg.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one more with the top straps undone. (They can snap together like a duffel bag.) That''s it for now!

strapsdownadsjflds.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it!!!!
36.gif
Beautiful
30.gif
Olivia kitty is adorable too!
30.gif
eta: can you take a pic of it on your shoulder so we get a sense of scale? it is so lovely, I love the color!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 11:14:24 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, I love it!!!!
36.gif
Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
eta: can you take a pic of it on your shoulder so we get a sense of scale? it is so lovely, I love the color!

Thanks Skippy! The color is nice and bright...probably a bit brighter than it looks in the photos. The picture of it on the model in the other thread probably shows the color the best. (At least on my monitor!)

Anyways, I will definitely post a pic of it on my shoulder. Probably tomorrow because my fiance is out and I''m getting ready to go to bed-I''m exhausted and sick...
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 11:19:26 PM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 6/9/2008 11:14:24 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wow, I love it!!!!
36.gif
Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks Skippy! The color is nice and bright...probably a bit brighter than it looks in the photos. The picture of it on the model in the other thread probably shows the color the best. (At least on my monitor!)

Anyways, I will definitely post a pic of it on my shoulder. Probably tomorrow because my fiance is out and I''m getting ready to go to bed-I''m exhausted and sick...
14.gif
Oh no, sweet dreams and hope you feel better soon
12.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo....I really really like it.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that''s AMAZING
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you so much for taking pics of that gorgeous bag, and I really hope you can get some rest and feel better tomorrow (so you can take more pics
2.gif
). Seriously though, its amazing and perfect - I hope you''ll be in good health to wear and enjoy it soon
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, Freke and AG! I got a lot of sleep last night and I'm feeling much better today...definitely good enough to enjoy my purse!
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I love it Thing2! It looks like a great size, and such a fun colour
36.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! The leather looks uber soft. Great choice!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love the color!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back again this morning just to drool over it again - what a luscious-looking bag. I''m so glad you''re feeling better and can enjoy it
9.gif
10.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, I just love that bag. The color is gorgeous, perfect for summer.

Linda

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore it!!!!! Citris colors are so in right now and this bag is awesome!!! The leather also looks really nice and soft!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
what a great bag and great color! Marc jacobs is definitely on my wishlist. enjoy!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks SDL, arjuna, Irish, Miscka, AG (again!)
3.gif
, rainy, Linda, kcoursolle and TDM! The leather is nice and soft, and I LOVE the color too! I haven''t busted it yet but I''m going to wear it tomorrow, I think.

When my fiance gets home later on tonight I''ll try to get him to take a shot of me standing with it to show the size.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It''s a great color. Would love to see shoulder pics (the equiv. of handshots!).

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh I love it.
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I love it Thing! Olivia looks like she is circling that box, lol!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great bag, love the color!!! Nice choice!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh that color is pure sunshine. Totally eye-catching but somehow still neutral... love it!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you EBree, justme, 777, Kaleigh and ephemery! ephem, I totally agree about it being neutral-it looks good with everything!

I apologize for the lack of a shoulder shot! My fiance keeps coming home late and by then I''m in the middle of homework and then it''s off to bed! I promise I''ll do one as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results