shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of diamond sizes on a hand

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link!

It will also be nice for the guys in search for a RB who want to surprise their girlfriends with the stone. Can give them an idea of what the diamond size will look like on a hand (although not exactly the ring size, but good enough)

Colltee

Rough_Rock
That's a great site, I came across it a few months ago whilst researching my new e-ring - it didn't even dawn on me to stick a link up here! *Duh*

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't forget to take into account not just the size of your hand as a whole, but also if you have long and thin digits or short and pudgy ones.

Definitely short pudgy ones here. Also old ones. Is there a site where you can upload a pic of your own hand and try on rings? :D Cool site though, very dreamy.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsBettyBoop|1315592181|3013730 said:
If anyone is looking for reference pictures of diamond sizes on a hand, I stumbled across this engagement ring guru website... http://www.engagementringguru.com/diamond_carat_size_on_hand_the_two_carat_range.shtml

For example, here is a pic of the exact mm of my diamond. And I just happen to be a size 6 too :sun: But there is a bunch more! 1.95_carat_on_size_6.jpg

Great link!! I think you should post that link (thus thread)in the helpful threads archive in RT and SMTB!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lyra|1315621093|3014149 said:
Don't forget to take into account not just the size of your hand as a whole, but also if you have long and thin digits or short and pudgy ones.

Definitely short pudgy ones here. Also old ones. Is there a site where you can upload a pic of your own hand and try on rings? :D Cool site though, very dreamy.

Tiny threadjack here...... lyra, every time I see your wedding set...... it just makes me smile! It's so feminine and so pretty, and I never thought of your digits as being short and pudgy! Really?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results