shape
carat
color
clarity

PICS of my wedding shoes, as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I bought my wedding shoes 2 days after I got engaged! I bought them before I even had a dress. I also learned that trying to photograph them is harder than photographing my ring. Here they are.

em1wedshoe.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!! They are FAB EM1!!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
ok, last one...

em1wedshoe9.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Freke. I am so excited that I have them. They were a limited edition and I should have bought the flats too! Anyway, I''ve been searching for the flats for months and they just don''t exist anymore. Bluefly had the grey ones like it but in the wrong size. Anway, they are pretty comforable for 5'''' heels.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I am in LOVE. Those are amazing. Hooray for purple shoes!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG those are SHOES! I would topple over in those! But there are a knockout!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shoes
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 7:14:10 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
OMG those are SHOES! I would topple over in those! But there are a knockout!
I really hope that I don''t topple over. That would be a disaster! Its a good thing I wear a lot of tall heals. Now I''m nervous though.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Kitty and Dee...THANKS! They are really hard to photograph with the jewels on the front the camera was picking up lots of weird colors. Oh well...its a good thing I hired a good photographer.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
They''re gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
I''m with redfaerythinker... I would probably topple over in them as well.

I hear you about Miu Mius though...I have a pair of black patent almond toe pumps and they''re the most comfortable pair in my closet.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! and i love that heel. great heel!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Aiiiieee I love them! Comfortable 5" heels?! Who knew such a thing existed!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 1:17:45 PM
Author: sunnyd
Aiiiieee I love them! Comfortable 5'' heels?! Who knew such a thing existed!

I''m still flabbergasted that 5" heels exist! Nevermind comfortbale! They do look fairly stable for the height and your feet looks fab in them. I think they also go so well with your BM dress color!

You have great taste EM1!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Well EM1, the shoes are great.
36.gif

If you're used to tall heels, you'll be fine. Me, on the other hand, I'd be flat on my face. And I'd fall hard because I'm already 5'10 without heels.

::sigh:: to have cute little small feet...would be my dream come true.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
va-va-va-voom!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Well, yeah, I''m short and an avid heel wearer. Most of my heals are around 4" but I do have a pair of CL''s, Zanoti''s, and Jimmy''s that hover around the 5'''' range. There is a slight platform with these shoes so I think that may add a little to the comfortablity aspect.

The funny thing is that even with the shoes my fiance is still at least half a foot taller than me.

One thing I will say is that I would not have been able to order my dress if I didn''t have my shoes. If you remember my dress has a tiered ruffle at the bottom so it had to be ordered according to my height. I had them measure my shoes again at the time to be sure that they were measuring my dress length correctly. I am wearing these shoes and I''m terrified that my dress is going to come in too short. lol. I need to stop worring.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - love how ornate and unique they are!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 1:31:29 PM
Author: Clairitek

I''m still flabbergasted that 5'' heels exist! Nevermind comfortbale! They do look fairly stable for the height and your feet looks fab in them. I think they also go so well with your BM dress color!

I just reread and realized that I said five foot heels. THAT would be ridiculous.
9.gif
I think they call those stilts.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 2:31:09 PM

I''m still flabbergasted that 5'' heels exist! Nevermind comfortbale! They do look fairly stable for the height and your feet looks fab in them. I think they also go so well with your BM dress color!

I just reread and realized that I said five foot heels. THAT would be ridiculous.
9.gif
I was like...that would be a circus, not a wedding. lol. I didn''t catch that the first time either.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 2:49:53 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Date: 4/6/2009 2:31:09 PM

9.gif

I was like...that would be a circus, not a wedding. lol. I didn''t catch that the first time either.

I totally knew you meant 5". I was flabbergasted at the 5 inch... Musta missed my shift key with I hit that ''/" button as well SunnyD! Circus in stilts indeed! Your dress would still look amazing though EM1, stilts or no stilts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results