shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my proposal

0carat

Rough_Rock
Woke up at 7am at my friend's place after a night of drinking and celebrating my last "single" day. I've been with my gf for over 6 years now. We got straight to work trying to find all of his extension cords/grinder/misc items:

IMG_8840.jpg

Load it all up in my beater:
IMG_8842.jpg

The frozen lake where I am going to be playing hockey with my gf:
IMG_8843.jpg

Trying to put 4 extension cords together to reach the lake so I can grind out my msg in the ice, unfortunately it didn't reach.
IMG_8844.jpg

My feet are getting cold after wearing just dress shoes and jeans in a foot of snow
IMG_8845.jpg

We hook up the cords to the car's battery to power the grinder
IMG_8848.jpg

Since the extension cords weren't long enough, we used house wire to add on to the extension cords. My buddy could be the next McGyver
IMG_8849.jpg

Prep
IMG_8850.jpg

The grinder had lower power due to the whole setup, I was freezing so I did what I could
IMG_8851.jpg

We found a burnt christmas tree and put it over as "protection" haha
IMG_8852.jpg

I went and picked up the gf
IMG_8855.jpg

Has no idea
IMG_8857.jpg

The end
IMG_8865_0.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness that's amazing!! I love the surprise stones too :) Can you give us some stats on the ring? You should post this on Show me the Bling too..

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring and fantastic way to propose! Loved the little tree there covering it up - hahaha.

Bruce Boone

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello there, :wavey:

I really salute your job, your idea :lol: , specially the ring looks so gorgeous in your girlfriend's hand. :idea: I will definitely do the same for my girlfriend. Hope in this way, my girlfriend will never refuse my proposal. Thanks for the Idea, do you have any other Idea? From where did you brought the ring and what was the price? :roll:

Nice to meet you. See you again. ;-)

Regards,
Boonerings.com

Brave_Turtle

Rough_Rock
Good job!

Very creative^^

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results