shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of me in my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I finally got my hoop skirt in the mail on Friday and got around to taking pictures today. Please excuse the messy hair and no makeup look. Also, the dress really needs to be pressed (you can barely tell it has pleats!). I''ve realized that my bridesmaids are going to have to help me out a lot on the wedding day because apparently I''m incapable of straightening out (or lacing it for that matter) the dress by myself. I''m not wearing shoes in the pics, so I think that having just the slightest height from a shoe will allow me to only need a bustle!

tryin-on-the-dress-023-1.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Another front view

tryin-on-the-dress-022.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
and another

tryin-on-the-dress-018.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
and yet another

tryin-on-the-dress-019.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Side view. The back looks poofier than it is because i couldn''t position the train well and it''s poofing it up more.

tryin-on-the-dress-014.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Back view in which the dress looks like a mess and even the veil isn''t straight. Lol.

tryin-on-the-dress-021.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a close up of my horrible lacing job. I think that if someone else was actually doing it and it was all the way closed I wouldn''t need to have it taken in. I''d like it better if you could see the privacy panel kind of how it is in this pic, but if it fits laced totally closed, I''ll probably just leave it like that.

tryin-on-the-dress-015.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you look great! I think the dress looks awesome, although I wonder if you''ll be able to fit through doorways with it!
emwink.gif
I do love that big ballgown look and think you wear it very well. What are you going to do with your hair? I think a half updo would look really nice!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
thanks! I''m planning on doing something half up
1.gif
. Lucky for me the hoops in the skirt are very flexible
9.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Robbie you look AMAZING!!! You are just too cute... I love how you're beaming in every pic... your smile is contagious!
9.gif
I think you made a fantastic choice and are going to be one gorgeous bride. Everything looks perfect!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Wowee!
36.gif

I''m so glad you got this one. It was the right decision.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I''m sure I made the right choice too. Every time I put the dress on or see a pic of myself in it I can''t stop smiling
9.gif
. I can''t wait to wear it for an entire day!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous on you! Congrats!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look so happy in this dress, you must love it!! Beautiful robbie!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robbie, youre dress is gorgeous and you look like you're having such a good time in it!!!

BTW, I LOOOOOOOVE your veil. Absolutely beautiful!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Robbie! Your dress is beautiful and looks perfect on you! You look very happy in it. Do you love it???

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, I love it on you! And you look like you''re just beaming with it on. I''m glad that you chose to get it.
1.gif

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
hands down. I love this dress!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this dress.... and I love, love, love! the smile it brings to your face!

What are you going to do with your other dress?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Minims, I''m trying to sell it, but so far have only had one inquiry for more pictures and after I sent them never heard anything else. I do have a friend/acquaintance, who when I showed it to her joked "could I borrow that when you''re done?" Not sure how serious she was, but I keep telling FI to plant a seed in her bf''s head about proposing
31.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
OMG, you are way too cute with that fab smile in every picture. The dress is stunning and fits you perfectly.
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
You look wonderful in your new dress! I def think you made the right choice in going with this one...you''re just BEAMING in it!!
19.gif

Originally my Maggie was expected to be in this month but when I called the bridal gown shop were I purchased they said the 2nd week of January...needless to say I was bummed!
39.gif
It will still be in plenty of time before our August wedding, I just want to try it on so badly!!! Not much longer.
1.gif

CONGRATS Robbie!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie you look beautiful!
and so happy- you definitely made the right dress choice!!

congrats
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
You look great in it-love the embroidery+pleats combo. I saw in your knot bio that you''re from around Youngstown- that''s where I''m from too!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous! I can''t wait to see those pleats when they''re pressed...stunning!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Rose, that sucks that your gown is taking longer than expected! I can''t wait to see more pics of you in yours!

Molly, what a small world! FI and I are actually from Pittsburgh originally, but now we''re living in Youngstown.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You look so adorable and happy. =)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
IT''S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Seriously PERFECT!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results