shape
carat
color
clarity

Picnic Proposal Ideas Needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, Saturday might be the big day!!!, we''re supposed to have a picnic at the beach on Saturday, but, i''m not sure as to what exactly to do...cuz my original plan was to do something techy, but since we''re having a picnic, i''m wondering if anyone here has any advice as to what i should bring along, how i should go about proposing to her. Ideas as to if i should bring music along or not, if i should look for another location instead of the beach any ideas are appreciated. Help! Thanx.

branhap

Rough_Rock
My biggest suggestion is a backup plan in case things don't fall into place. (ie. rain etc.)

Other than that, do something that is romantic in your eyes (or at least give it a shot). And lastly, remember no use in a long speech once she realizes that you are proposing, because they won't remember anything you said anyways.

Hope this helps, and good luck!!

Paul

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
Read the post "Moonlight on the beach...can't get any better than that!". It's still on the first page of this forum. He proposed on the beach. He posted exactlly what he did. You won't be able to use all his ideas, but it'll give you something to think about.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
My sister's sweetheart proposed during a picnic also. He had her ring in the cooler wrapped around a carat~!
tongue.gif
She loves carats in peanut butter~! Not to mention the beautiful on carat he bought her~!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Well, if it's a picnic, then the food and drink are important. Try to plan some sort of lovely thing that you and your girl love to eat, and a special quaff to mark those moments after the proposal. And if it's raining - spread that blanket on the living room floor and pretend you're at your favourite spot. Happy proposal!

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
Lastly, but most imporantly - take the camera
1.gif

Luckily, now that I know a proposal is coming in the near future, I have my digital charged and my SLR full of film at all times...not to mention the digital IN my purse! Me, being the photo freak of the two of us would just die if we didn't have these memories for later viewing. Anyway, I'm sure you wouldn't forget this, but just a little reminder..

There's lots of other stuff you could take with you, but I agree great food is key as she will need lots of energy to keep up with her excitement! Nice gormet sandwiches, strawberries (maybe even take some chocolate dip)...wine...yummy, can you tell I'm hungry?

Anyway, I think the picnic is a wonderful idea as long as the weather agrees.

I know it will be wonderful whatever you decide
1.gif

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the interesting ideas i really apprecaite your support. lsmathis1, i will definitely not forget the camcorder. I'm a film/memory freak too!!!, imagine, in the space of just two months, i bought two didital cameras and one camcorder. The reason is, i knew the day was approaching and so, i wanted to have at least ONE pic of when i propose to my girlfriend.Today doesn't seem too promising though...we had thunderstorms and lots of rain.
errrr.gif
, but, im stil going to try to have it in my living room or something. The thing is, we both really love the beach and i am just bias toward the beach or any restaurant which has a view of the beach or ocean. I promise to let y'all know when i do it and how it goes. Thanx again.
wavey.gif

lsmathis1

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry to hear the weather is not agreeing today
sad.gif
Did you say you live close to the beach? That would be wonderful (sigh...) but I'm sure whether its inside or out - wherever, it sounds like you're thoughtful so I'm sure you'll pull off a great proposal. Let me know if you need any last minute indoor decor ideas...say bringing the beach inside etc. (safely with little mess of course!)

Wow, and you are prepared with the cameras! I'd say your covered!

Good luck
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results