shape
carat
color
clarity

Picking up dress tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I am nervous because tomorrow I go in and pick up the dress. I only went in once after it was ordered a few months ago to get it cut and fitted and such. The woman told me if i gained more then 2lbs it wouldnt fit...eeep.

Anyway I am picking it up tomorrow (I still need to buy a white sheet). I am just praying that it fits, that it wasnt cut too short (Yes i got it hemmed wearing the shoes i plan to use), and that i still like it on me.

I also need to pick out a veil while I am there.

Wish me luck!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
good luck! so exciting for you ! yay
dont laugh but what is the white sheet for?

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
Good luck! I''m sure it''ll turn out great! I had those moments waiting for the dress to come in where I saw really unflattering pictures of it and started dreading that the one I tried on from the rack was somehow going to be drastically different from the one that would show up at the store. But mine came in last week, tried it on and loved it as much as I did when I tried it on off of the rack.

Yours will be fantabulous!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! Do we get photos?

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 4:33:39 PM
Author: galvana
good luck! so exciting for you ! yay
dont laugh but what is the white sheet for?

They told me to bring a white sheet to wrap the dress in to take it home. Apparently they dont put it back in the plastic garmet bag thing it came in because it needs to breath or something.

I thought it was a little odd but other PSers mentioned they had heard of it or done it before when they got their dresses. I am still wondering if i should have gone to bost plus and grabbed a breathable cloth garmet bag thingy but since they people said white sheet, thats what I got.

Now to go wash it.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
how exciting! Congrats and good luck!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! I love your dress on you, and I bet it will look even more fabulous after the alterations! Don''t worry, I''m sure everything will turn out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results