shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of my cats to bring some cheer to your day!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
You heard me!
Calling all Cat Ladies!!!!!
This thread is only for photos of our furry friends!

Introducing Margaret & Brother!
They are both rescues!
Margaret (Yes I thought he was at first a girl! Haha) was found homeless in the road laying next to his siblings and his dead mama that had been run over & Brother was rescued from an abusive home that kept him in their garage for 6 months without food or water. :((

They are both the most lovey-est creatures ever and I couldn't see my family complete without these two boys!

They also have a somewhat romantic relationship as they love to clean and groom each other and I'll often find them cuddled up looking at one another! Hahah

Margaret is the fluffer & Brother is my Siamese cuddle bug!

Now enjoy these money shots of my two blue eyed boys!

20200331_143435.jpg
20200319_144332~2.jpg
20200315_104926.jpg
20200315_104927(1).jpg
20200218_181643.jpg
20200218_181651.jpg 20200218_181653.jpg 20191218_212405.jpg
20191218_212350.jpg 20191126_205534.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Borris is a girl - we thought she was a boy
as i can't spell we just say Borris as a girl's name as 2x r
This is her on the drive way in the sun yesterday with Tibby in the shade
This is about as close as they get to each other but they seem happy enough in each other's company 20200404_151705.jpg
20200404_151735.jpg 20200404_151630.jpg

Attachments

• 20200404_151655.jpg
    20200404_151655.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 51

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our newest addition...Gracie Frances. We adopted her a few weeks ago. She is a rescue from Brooklyn NY

graciefrances.png

Oliver Barney...we adopted him this summer. He was a rescue from the Jersey Shore.
He came to us with a very severe herpetic eye ulcer threatening his eye. After round the clock care of (3 different) eyedrops almost every hour his eye was saved.

oliverandpinkcone.png

Course then he got RW and gave it to everyone.
But he is completey healthy now. It was a tough 6 months.

oliverkissingmissy.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.07.52 AM.png

And our two oldest. Tommy who is over 12 now and was a mouser where I used to work and when we found out about him (kept under horrible conditions) we worked on rescuing him from there. And we did. That was over 10 years ago. Tommy is a sweet sweet boy.

tommyroaringatopalsbeauty.png

He loves hanging out in the "man" room.
Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 7.03.49 AM.png

tommyhangingoutinmanroom.jpg.png

And Bobby who is over 10. He was abused as a baby before we rescued him but he is a love in every way.

Baby Bobby
bobbybaby.png

Bobby with Tommy now.

tommyandbobbyonbedinbrooklyn.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And we lost our two beloved furry kids in the past 10 months. Francesca died in June 2019 at the age of just 10 :( (LCL) and Fred died in January 2020 at the age of 17 of a ruptured chordae tendonae.

We will miss you and love you forever.

Fred our sweetest boy.
fredsobeautiful.png

Francesca our first and best baby girl.

francescaandthesea.png

francescasweetbaby.jpg

And our first 3 cats.

Buster was the first in 1992. My first cat ever. Rescued him from the ASPCA.
Smart and clever. He taught all the others how to play catch and fetch.
busterasababy.png

One year later Billy and Butch (brothers) were found in a snowstorm and well I officially became the crazy cat lady going from one to three cats.

Butch-tough as nails and smart as a whip.
butchplaying.png

Billy- a love bug in every way. Sweeter than sweet. He thought he was a human and he sort of was.
Personality galore.

BillyPortrait01.jpg

Billy was the last one left after Buster and Butch died. We went from 3 to one. And when Fred came to our attention (he was a blood donor kitty and it wasn't a good life living at a clinic) we rescued Fred and Billy was still with us. Sweet sweet Billy and Fred.

billyandfred2008.jpg.png

And that's the story of our cats. For now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
And we lost our two beloved furry kids in the past 10 months. Francesca died in June 2019 at the age of just 10 :( (LCL) and Fred died in January 2020 at the age of 17 of a ruptured chordae tendonae.

We will miss you and love you forever.

Fred our sweetest boy.
fredsobeautiful.png

Francesca our first and best baby girl.

francescaandthesea.png

francescasweetbaby.jpg

And our first 3 cats.

Buster was the first in 1992. My first cat ever. Rescued him from the ASPCA.
Smart and clever. He taught all the others how to play catch and fetch.
busterasababy.png

One year later Billy and Butch (brothers) were found in a snowstorm and well I officially became the crazy cat lady going from one to three cats.

Butch-tough as nails and smart as a whip.
butchplaying.png

Billy- a love bug in every way. Sweeter than sweet. He thought he was a human and he sort of was.
Personality galore.

BillyPortrait01.jpg

Billy was alive when we got Fred.

billyandfred2008.jpg.png

And that's the story of our cats. For now.

I wish we had more empathetic 'like options' - on.my Springsteen forum the powers at be just gave us a hug option

Here is someone being checky about my spelling
Screenshot_20200405-232927.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww ya'lls kitties are so gosh darn adorable!!!!
This thread is definetely giving me the warm fuzzies during this hard time!!

& @missy rest in peace your sweet fur babies. Im so sorry for your loss. Sometimes the ways in which our cats can pass can traumatize us so we really have to stay strong. Im so happy to hear you have plenty of little paws to help you through the grief!
They are adorable and in every photo you can tell in their eyes they have a loving home!

Also calling @PreRaphaelite We need your gorgeous rag doll baby here!!!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry for Missy’s kitty loss, I know just exactly how that feels and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. They say we never really get over grief, we just find room for it and add it to our world. That’s my experience.

In spring 2017, a stranger contacted me through Facebook to ask for help finding a home for a pair of cats (I was managing a cat rescue at the time) and long story short, they became my own fur children. After the adoption I learned their lineage. I have never worked with a breeder (ethics decision for me, not judging others) and plan to make them my last adoption for my lifetime. Having said that, their former mom is a doll and we stay in close contact. She moved heaven and earth to make sure they were safe and loved.

Max and Kira. They are about six years old now.
86DB853E-4910-4718-BF1F-B636B09CBDDC.jpeg 1252248B-3E10-4422-ACB1-A537643E97DE.jpeg 137E1C9E-3B55-48B3-9D35-F45446794464.jpeg
82707810-C9B5-49F4-AA40-BE9565E69601.jpeg
0B0F34A5-0331-4CE9-A265-4373BAC7DF82.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve always been a dog person and still identify as one, but I am totally in love with my found-in-a-forest cat. Here are some of my favorite pics of Shale (full name: Sir Shale Bristletail of Falls forest. He comes to the name shale).

743129 742426 741107 739841 738020

And today he hung out in my hoodie pouch while we made brunch
ECA43B53-8F79-42D1-95D1-1F3CC18287B6.jpeg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cats everyone! This is my sweet heart, house panther...she has brought just so much joy. She’s super communicative and loving, though this picture doesn’t look like it!
605D5486-3002-4EC2-B082-FE3960535BD9.jpeg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
B02760B9-9C4C-40AA-A155-C74946B7B0CB.jpeg
We found the Siamese abandoned in the bushes at work. My 2 cat rule went out the window.

Oh dear lord. How did this picture give me both kitten and human baby fever?!?!

I must stay awayyyy the cuteness is too much

Dang y'all I'm so close to adopting a kitten. I miss my all black girl :(
Theres something about black cats and their brain that works differently! @missy knows! (;

@PreRaphaelite Your babies are gorgeous gorgeous!

Its funny how every cat represents their owner well or how well the pair or trio seem to match eachother like siblings!

@Luce I love me some fatty cats! But for obvious reasons I'm partial to your Siamese. The apple heads are Just so adorable!

@Bluegemz Of course you'd own a black cat! With your mysterious and glamorous self!

Last edited:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
@MakingTheGrade He looks so cognizant and full of personality and opinion! I love the upside down shot: he needs to be the main character in comic about a vampire cat!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
@MeowMeow Is this the one that inspired your profile name? (;
& I must know this adorable poofs name!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
We have 4 cats. And then my fosters.

This is Celtie.

She was a foster fail and feral to friendly. EFFECTS.jpg

She stayed because she decided I was her person. She is terrified of anyone she doesn't know. Celtie adores me and went from silent to hugely chatty. She's also a pirate cat. She likes to sit on my shoulder and get super close. She has the biggest purr. Celtie grooms all the fosters too and teaches them manners. Celtie was living in a neighborhood with mostly tnvr cats and someone wasn't fixed. She was trapped at 4 months. Never had been socialized before. I'm shocked she turned around. I still have scars on my hands from her intitallly though.

The neighborhood where she lived poisoned and "removed" over 18 cats. Only her and one other were able to be saved. Our rescue group tried to save them all but we couldn't. Those people were determined to harm the cats.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have 4 cats. And then my fosters.

This is Celtie.

She was a foster fail and feral to friendly. EFFECTS.jpg

She stayed because she decided I was her person. She is terrified of anyone she doesn't know. Celtie adores me and went from silent to hugely chatty. She's also a pirate cat. She likes to sit on my shoulder and get super close. She has the biggest purr. Celtie grooms all the fosters too and teaches them manners. Celtie was living in a neighborhood with mostly tnvr cats and someone wasn't fixed. She was trapped at 4 months. Never had been socialized before. I'm shocked she turned around. I still have scars on my hands from her intitallly though.

The neighborhood where she lived poisoned and "removed" over 18 cats. Only her and one other were able to be saved. Our rescue group tried to save them all but we couldn't. Those people were determined to harm the cats.

Im so glad she came to live with you and, its so sad the case of fereals - inless they are missy's NJ fereals of course

@JPie Bob cat is gorgouse
Our Tinky had been a stray kitten - he definatly had stranger danger going on - but he would go and sit next door as our neighbour (with 4 cats) hung out the washing. He would chat away to her quite happily - but from a safe distance

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie Bob cat is gorgouse
Our Tinky had been a stray kitten - he definatly had stranger danger going on - but he would go and sit next door as our neighbour (with 4 cats) hung out the washing. He would chat away to her quite happily - but from a safe distance

She’s beautiful and very afraid of me. She looks at me when I call her name, then runs away. She hissed at me good once! :lol:

Maybe someday she’ll learn that I’m a friend to cats, like your Tinky and you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
She’s beautiful and very afraid of me. She looks at me when I call her name, then runs away. She hissed at me good once! :lol:

Maybe someday she’ll learn that I’m a friend to cats, like your Tinky and you.

There is a Tinky inside every scared cat
;)2
Our Tibby for one
so much love inside to give

....well not today
Neither him nor Borris were overly impresses with breakfast and usually id just open a different sachet but right now we all have to have things we don't usually like
(we are eatting a lot of cabbage)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results