shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of me house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://homepage.mac.com/amdickey05

I am waiting on the final building inspection report, probably tomorrow Ill get that. But I do know

-termites and damage to the detached garage
-garage will need a new roof at some point in the future
-there is a leaky pipe in the bathroom sink, rigged up poorly by owner ut will be an easy fix if we want to make it up to code.

The bathroom will be changed.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Again, I love your house! It is totally awesome! It has a lot of great features and you know what you want to do to upgrade it to where you want to be!

Best wishes!

PS - Keep your fingers crossed on my home inspection happening today
emsmile.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! Let me know how it goes. I hope mines not too bad.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ame, it looks WONDERFUL! I was going to tell you that I love the pink bathroom and then I saw that you plan to change it. I think it''s charming! It''s a lovely house with beautiful floors and lots of special touches. I love the doorbell chimes in the front hall and the curved opening to the dining room. I''m happy for you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ame- thanks for sharing the pictures. Congrats. Great home!!
emcocktl.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Ame,

Congrats on your new home! What an exciting time for you. I love the floors, they look really nice! I had the pink bath when I bought my home and it was the first to go! I do love the black and white kitchen and the curved entryways in your home!

Best,

Lori
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got my inspection report. Stuff needs fixed. My dad is reading it right now. Its all jargon.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s soooo cute! Reminds me of my first house I just sold in May this year. Wood floors everywhere and so much character!

Make sure you have someone help you who knows what matters when going through the inspection report. It can be so confusing, but there is usually so much information that is completely unrelated to the livability of the house, that the whole report can seem a bit convoluted. Good luck, and I hope you get a fantastic deal on it!

I''ll have to post pics of our new place!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Great house Ame!
emthup.gif
It has lots of character, and nice yard space. I hope the things to be fixed aren''t big. A good inspector should find tons of little stuff that you can choose to live with or not. It''s the big stuff that can kill a deal.

Thanks for posting pics. It''s always fun to look at houses.

reena

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
congratulations!!!! that is so exciting! lovely house!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wheres the photos of your ring. I want photos. NOW. *taps foot*

Thanks guys! I don't know how major the report is. I need to have my uncle and dad read over it. My uncle is the realtor and already told me 4 times to shut up because Im over reacting.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Ame, Great house!!!! Love the fireplace and built-ins
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Don''t worry about the inspection. Whether you''re buying a brand new construction or older home, the inspector always seems to find something. If that''s any consolation. Just check through all the items then go back to the seller and request the repairs.

I remember when we sold a home 4 years ago, I freaked about the inspection report, but agreed to most of the repairs that the buyer requested. I knew it was what I would have wanted if I had been buying the home. Ah the joys of buying and selling a home
9.gif

Keep us posted!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/1.gif">Ame, congrats!!!! Your home looks fabulous! I actually kind of like the retro pink tile too
2.gif
It really is a charming home with a lot of character. Yay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Ame. I enjoyed the slide show of your beautiful home. May you have many joyful years there.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame,

That was a fun tour! I have a CD-ROM of my old house used on the ''net to market it. One of those zoom in-zoom out things. I didn''t make it, though, the realtor had someone do it. I wouldn''t know how to make a slide show. Did you do it yourself?

Also: since this was the inspection, I assume that the furnishings belong to the former (or soon to be former) owners?

I love the kitchen and envy it. I like that light wood. The counters could be corian, I guess, but they look like granite which is much more "in". (We had white corian in out old house and have it again here.)

Conratulations and I hope you live there in great happiness!

Deb

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The counters are I *think* Corian or Zodiac. I saw chips at Lowes that looked identical. Its not my first color choice but its there. Im ok with it. :)

The slideshow just happens with that site it''s on. I need to buy that link though because its about to expire on me. Im pretty glad it went so well but the Attic and Basement became a major focal point.

We are keeping the dining room set though. We were going to buy it from them but I think they are giving it to us now I guess to avoid moving it. Its nice. Not my style but free. It will work till we get something else.

Im working on paint colors for living room, dining room and bedroom. I know what the kitchen will be, red.

Thanks guys! Im so giddy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results