clarity

Photos: 6.33 ct square emerald w/ new bands

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning :love:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
THIS IS STUNNING!! Yes it merits all caps. Love the ring so much---perfect in proportion, elegant and beautiful. Wow wow wow!

Stackers are lovely in their own right. I love that they complement the ring without stealing attention.

Congratulations and wear in good health!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok this is my favourite ring ever!!! Can you share which jeweller you bought it from?

I know it’s a one of a kind, but still curious.

Omg and the more pics the better! :mrgreen2:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Holy cow!!! I think this is my new favorite ring of all time! Just spectacular in every way! :shock:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
love three stone rings it's beautiful

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FA6B5E51-A78E-4720-B966-522F780E9F08.jpeg A1CBF531-63FD-41B0-8CA5-7247E329BC5D.jpeg EE0CC977-2634-4544-9BAF-9BBF18A7CE2B.jpeg 41CA79E1-2486-46C6-9EF0-C43877CFFCE2.jpeg C97AA8FB-E20E-46A1-8778-EC87A568D013.jpeg I finally got both bands! So thrilled with how it all came out.

While in Aspen we visited one of our favorite jewelry stores and as the shop owner and I were talking, she grabbed my hand and asked if she could see the ring close up. . She remarked at how lovely the setting is....and I agree. When we returned she asked if she could show it to her husband. They both have impeccable taste so it felt great getting the thumbs up from them.

I’m glad I didn’t do a chunky band and love how delicate they look with the weight of the engagement ring. It’s a lovely combo that doesn’t detract from the stunning engagement ring and stone.

I would post video but when I tried to post from my phone it wouldn’t let me because the file was too big. Anyone know how or what I should do in order to load a short video?

My three year wedding anniversary is in November...let’s see if more diamonds are in store! Will keep y’all posted. ❤️

Waiting ever so patiently for more photos of your spectacular ring and bands pretty please @MrsKBP :love::appl:
And yes to more diamonds for your third wedding anniversary!:bigsmile:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MrsKBP I love your new emerald cut diamond, everything about it! Would you please share the dimensions and ratio as I don’t find that anywhere in your post.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
@MrsKBP I love your new emerald cut diamond, everything about it! Would you please share the dimensions and ratio as I don’t find that anywhere in your post.

I’m so terrible about dimensions and never bothered to make note of that. I just know the size. We have the appraisal with that info on it but it’s in the safe. The hubby is out of town but will be back next week so I can post that as soon as he gets back. I’ll have it next week!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is a gorgeous diamond! Your bands are perfect too!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've said it before but I'll say it again...LOVE!!! :love:

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
I love the size of it all and the proportions are perfect. Who did the setting?

I bought a 1.2 M, faint brown vvs1 with faint Fluor emerald on a whim (I’m normally a high color person), but it looked peach so I’m taking a chance on it. It would be a travel ring for me, and I would do shields but not bullets or as elaborate as your incredibly GORGEOUS setting.
02A96169-A3CE-4788-91C7-8F868F4A40EA.jpeg

It is SLOWLY making its way from overseas.

I’m obviously a step cut person.

I realized that I never answered regarding who did the setting. It is a custom setting, handmade from Tenenbaum Jewelers in Houston. ♥️

ymmv23

Rough_Rock
beautiful!!! i love all of the rings!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results