shape
carat
color
clarity

Photography...need help ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy.lucy.80

Shiny_Rock
I am meeting with my photographer tonight and they said for $350 more, we could get a CD with digital prints (we would have the rights to the CD).

Two quick questions
1- is this cost effective??
2- how would I go about printing the images from the CD to an actual print...is it easy!?! (sorry I am a bozo when it comes to computer stuff!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
You can upload the images to a website, and then your guests can print prints from the website and so can you. Others can suggest websites they like for this purpose.

I''d ask them to throw this in. If they are shooting digitally, then it costs them basically nothing. Also, if you go this way, don''t bother buying any prints from them as you can do it yourself via the website. Many of these sites even let you print books and albums.

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
1. It can be cost effective if he doesn''t give you the rights to to prints without the CD.

2. You could bring the cd (at least a copy of the cd - I wouldn''t trust the original with a just anybody) and get really nice prints done. I would recommend Ritz Camera. Or you could print it up at home. It is super easy.

lucy.lucy.80

Shiny_Rock
Yea right now included in our price is 2 8x10, 1 11x14, and a 24 page album...maybe I just forgo all of that and just get the CD so I can do it myself.
thank you so much for your help!!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My photographer is doing the same and we are going to go with it so we can print our own photos and make our own album.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results