shape
carat
color
clarity

Photographs on Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nanophotos

Rough_Rock
An acquaintance on mine invented technology that puts nano-photographs on gemstones and we were wondering if anyone had put pictures on diamonds before and what people think about it. The pictures are so tiny you can''t see them with the naked eye (he uses a special kind of magnifying glass to view the photos), and they don''t affect the brilliance or the clarithttps://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/themes/emoticons/original/6.gify. He''s wondering what to do with this technology and I''d like to know what you think!! Would you put a tiny picture of you and your fiance on your engagement ring? Do you think anyone else would? We made a little survey to find out, so if you have a little time, I''d really appreciate your input:

Nanophotograph Survey!!

Thanks so much!!!
(note to pricescope: the link above does NOT solicit any company or corporation)

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I would consider using this service if it comes with a free special magnifying viewing device...
5.gif

Is the process reversible? cuz if it isn''t your diamond could lose its resale value...

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s a fascinating idea and would consider it for maybe some of the smaller diamonds on my wedding band. I''d recommend you place this link on the "Ladies in Waiting" section. There''s a lot more regular traffic there and it''d be interesting get all of the feedback from more people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results