shape
carat
color
clarity

Photographer Annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
I booked my photographer for our elopement in San Francisco City Hall. Since I actually booked the photographer before we could get an appointment with city hall I asked them what time they would be best for lighting etc. They said 11am, but since that time slot is not offered, I scheduled it for 1pm instead.

But I just went on their website and they changed the City Hall page to include some things to consider now that gay marriage has been legalized. It says that they recommend making your appointment for 3pm!
20.gif
I know that I did book with them a few weeks before gay marriage was officially approved, and since then City Hall has been crazy packed. But I guess I am just bothered by the fact that the wording on their website sounds like they ALWAYS recommend the 3pm slot to clients.

"Best time for the Ceremony is around 3:00PM as City Hall generally is emptier this time of the date, waiting is shorter and it is easier to get panoramic photos without tourists in it. "

Okay I think I am going to change my time slot (if they''ll let me) but I guess I just needed to vent!

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
I would actually talk to the photographer before changing your time, rather than just relying on the website. It may be that once things die down a bit (I don''t know when you are doing this) the two hour difference won''t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results