shape
carat
color
clarity

Photobooth Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of proposing in a photobooth, and want to think of a clever way to do it.
So far, my idea is to first go in the photo booth myself, and hold up 4 signs (1 for each pic) asking "will" "you" "marry" "me". I''m contemplating taking her to a photobooth, and posing with her, then pretend to pull out the photos we just took, but actually show her the proposal strip, and the ring.
Most of the photobooths I know are in mediocre restaurants, bars, or malls, none of which are ideal romantic settings. We''re both nature lovers, so I think it would be great to do it on top of a mountain we hike up, but that doesn''t jive so well with the photostrip. Or could it?

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 10/30/2003 8:44:33 PM [email protected] wrote:

We're both nature lovers, so I think it would be great to do it on top of a mountain we hike up, but that doesn't jive so well with the photostrip. Or could it?----------------

Not unless you build a photobooth on top of Old Smokey...

...or come up with something else. How about borrowing/buying a polariod (do they still make those?) and snap off a few "shots" of her on top of the ole' mountain. Then, as they are developing, switch them for pre-taken shots of you holding your signs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results