shape
carat
color
clarity

Photobook options

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
My wedding DIY projects have given me the inspiration (and courage) to tackle something new- a DIY photobook! They would be cool gifts for our parents and close friends. And I''d for sure make one for us.

There''s a couple of good options out there, from the usual online pic services like shutterly and snapfish, but I stumbled onto http://www.mypublisher.com/default.php which goes a bit beyond the norm. You have to download the software, but it looks like you get more options to customize your book and really make it yours.

Does anyone have any experience with creating an online DIY photobook? Please share!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard good things about mypublisher and about blurb.com, but haven''t tried any of them myself... so it''s all based on other ppl''s opinions... I think the new software for mypublisher is better. I''ve started on an album w/it but I am soooooo bad it gets forgotten about after a day or two... and I never finished!

Oh, and mypublisher has lots of discounts if you sign up for the emails, but I haven''t got anything lately, prob bc it''s the holiday time.

Melibk

Shiny_Rock
www.ofoto.com has a nice photobook. I was just looking at it last night. Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results