shape
carat
color
clarity

Photo *must have* list

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I know you can get a list of all of the "must have" photos like, "Mother + Bride", "Bride Maternal Family", "Bride Paternal Family"...etc.

Can you all throw out the "fun must have" pictures? I mean like the good, cute, unique, special kind of pictures that weren''t necessarily on the docket but you think everyone should try to get something similar captured. I''m also looking for fun poses for the bridal party, instead of just plain and simple "prom poses."

The more the merrier! We aren''t having a seasoned pro, just two people we know who are awesome at photography. I know they can both get the shots, but I think I''ll have to help feed some ideas.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I definitely want one like this.

rfrhrjrjrejtykuk.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I also found an awesome one I want. The GM and grooms are standing with their legs spread apart shoulder width, holding the bouquets. The BM''s and bride are laying in between the guys legs on their tummies with their heads on their hands. I''ll have to take a picture of it tonight and upload it. The pic is adorable!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
lol... for our engagement photos at the garden of a friend of my mom, I was being a dork and picked up one of her ceramic frogs she had placed around a fountain and pretended to kiss it. the next pic is of me in the same spot, but my frog magically turned into FI! ha! I can''t wait to see how they turned out. I would love to do one like this after the ceremony at the alter. our wedding is going to be outside at FI''s grandparents'' house in front of their pond- it''ll be great!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
there''s a photo of a fellow PS-er (livinginsg) that I SOOO want to recreate but cant bec FI''s parents are divorced.

it''s the kissing photo - the newlyweds are in the middle and on both sides their parents (bride & grooms) and all of them were kissing! three couples, 2 generations, kissing! it looked soooo sweet!

i borrowed the photo and posted below:

livinginsg: i hope you won''t mind that i borrowed your photo...
1.gif

livinginsgwedkiss.JPG

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
awwww.... that''s a beautiful picture!!! so sentimental... too bad I can''t do that either, darn parents!... maybe we''ll modify and just have ALL the couples kissing at once?
31.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 11:50:14 AM
Author: kas baby
awwww.... that''s a beautiful picture!!! so sentimental... too bad I can''t do that either, darn parents!... maybe we''ll modify and just have ALL the couples kissing at once?
31.gif

kas_baby: i know! darn parents! LOL. hmmm.... ALL couples kissing?!? that sounds nice!

livinginsg

Shiny_Rock
Thank u Cleokizzy! That is one of my favorite pictures! Totally representative of the happiness and warmth that we experienced on that magical day!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 11:50:14 AM
Author: kas baby
31.gif
Ha,ha - I''ve got more chance of winning the lottery than mine & FI''s parents in a shot like that
9.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a photo that mrs. tropiqalkiwi just posted that should definitely be in the photo must have list:

twirling with the flower girls!
9.gif

tropiqalkiwi: had to borrow your photo! hope you don''t mind
5.gif

tropiqkiwiwedding27twirl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results