shape
carat
color
clarity

PHILLY GET-TOGETHER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Well, I think it is time that I hold my promise of "showing" up to the next Philly pricescope gal''s meeting...

I would LOVE to meet at King of Prussia (gives me an excuse to take the fun bus ride out there and shop!)....

I wanted to pose a few dates to see if the Queen''s of PS (Diamondfan and Kaleigh) and others would be able to meet:

March 30th (Friday)-Anytime
March 31st (Saturday)- Anytime
April-13th (Friday)- Anytime
April 14th (Saturday)-Anytime

If it is during the week...we (or rather "I") can only meet in Center City as I work and go to class
8.gif
-

Thursday March 29th (11-2)
Tuesday April 3rd (11-2)

I am sure there are other dates..but these are the ones that are 100% clear in my handy little planner!

UCLABELLE (Dani)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fridays are good, I can be at the mall (Cheesecake Factory) by 12:15 or 12:30...Took Kaleigh there and she gave the salads a thumbs up! I am gone the 30th in Aspen though, it is our kid''s spring break.

Is your name Dani? There is another Dani here too...I love that as a nickname for Daniel...

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to meet up at the K of P mall. I go to that mall often. The weekend of March 30 is bad for me also, it''s the weekend of my hubby''s birthday. April 14th sounds good right now to me. It''s hard for me to meet up on Fridays (or any other weekdays) unless I take the afternoon off work. I would love to meet up for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! I was just at one for the very first time a few weeks ago.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
While I am an outside of Philly girl I wouldn''t be available to meet up on a weekend but I wanted to say if you do meet at K of P check out all the plants, I take care of them and keep them alive!!!
I actually just got a new ring and i will be starting a thread for it soon. (Not sure if you all remember me, it has been awhile)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
K of P works for me. Fridays are good for me as well. Let me know!! Sounds like fun!!!
36.gif

colorkitty

Shiny_Rock
I would, but I can''t let you all know how fat I am
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 6:16:27 PM
Author: colorkitty
I would, but I can''t let you all know how fat I am
2.gif
Oh stop it right now!!! Would love to meet you!!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, DF,
I'd love to meet you both, but can't make it to Philly on a workday. Pay me a visit!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to come play too, but I start my "big girl" job on April 2nd and something tells me taking off a Friday so soon after starting isn''t a good idea.....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 8:00:27 PM
Author: DiamondSmitten
I wanted to come play too, but I start my ''big girl'' job on April 2nd and something tells me taking off a Friday so soon after starting isn''t a good idea.....
Well, we can always do a Saturday in the future. Good luck in your new job!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you and DF headed my way anytime?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I can attend any day and time except April 2, 4, 8, 21, 27, 19 and 30. Looking forward to seeing everyone
35.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh didn't see this thread until today! Fridays are usually my "free" days (at least until the end of the semester)... but I am currently in the 6-week countdown before my wedding, so unfortunately no days are totally free right now. I'd love to do a KoP Cheesecake Factory meeting (mmm... visualizing Chinese chicken salad
18.gif
).... but I can't promise anything until I get all my final things scheduled (dress fitting, flower lady, band people, photo guy, church stuff, hotel coordinator, etc).
40.gif
Plus the oral comprehensive exam for my program.
23.gif
But April 13 might be a possibility?

AFTER May 5th, I'm definitely all in... and I anticipate being in a fantastic post-honeymoon, wedding-stress-free mood!!!
31.gif

Belle, I've never taken the bus to KoP... I usually go through the hassle of getting FI's car out of his garage and strategically planning my drive for non-rush-hour times. From where does it leave? And how long does it take?

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Ephemery, your wedding is May 5? That''s my anniversary! We got married on 5/5/05, so he would never be able to forget our wedding day!

By the way, I may be able to make it on April 13. I would be leaving from work which isn''t that far from Center City, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some info about the bus to King of Prussia

Routes 124 and 125 go to K of P. In center city, you can catch the buses at 13th & Market or the bus stops on JFK Blvd or at 30th Street Station. The bus ride takes about 40 to 45 minutes. It's a pleasant ride with nice scenery. I think the bus fare is either $2.00 or $2.50. Here is a link to the timetables:
http://www.septa.org/service/bus_schedules_split2.html

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 7:20:54 AM
Author: coda72
Ephemery, your wedding is May 5? That''s my anniversary! We got married on 5/5/05, so he would never be able to forget our wedding day!

By the way, I may be able to make it on April 13. I would be leaving from work which isn''t that far from Center City, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know.
Yep... May 5th... 6 weeks and counting!! How fun that that''s your anniversary too!!!
9.gif
One of FI''s best friends (and groomsman) got married 5/6/06 so they plan on serving as each other''s anniversary-reminder each year. Although we''re kind of ruining their first anniversary weekend with our wedding... oops.
23.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 8:46:51 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Some info about the bus to King of Prussia

Routes 124 and 125 go to K of P. In center city, you can catch the buses at 13th & Market or the bus stops on JFK Blvd or at 30th Street Station. The bus ride takes about 40 to 45 minutes. It''s a pleasant ride with nice scenery. I think the bus fare is either $2.00 or $2.50. Here is a link to the timetables:
http://www.septa.org/service/bus_schedules_split2.html
Thanks, MB! I take the R5 train out to Rosemont for work, and the Rt. 21 bus from Rittenhouse to Penn''s campus each week... but I rarely stray from those two Septa routes... I need to be more adventurous!
1.gif
Especially since I hate driving and avoid it whenever possible.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results