shape
carat
color
clarity

Philly area ladies!!

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Hope you guys made it through the storm okay!!! Luckily my apartment never lost power and I parked my car away from anything dangerous so it survived! Looks like a bomb went off in my neighborhood! The hail was INSANE! Very fun to watch though. Hope nothing too severe happened to any of you!

Did they confirm a tornado or was it just an incredible storm?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I dunno about a tornado, but I do know we supposedly had an earthquake on Wednesday!!!
6.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I got nothin at all here in bucks county!

damons

Shiny_Rock
I heard there was a tornado, but I am not sure if it was official or not. I can tell you that it was unlike anything I have ever seen.

My partner is a nurse at a hospital in delco. She said that they had to wheel all of the patients away from the windows because the windows were breaking all over the place. She is at work today, and they still don''t have phone lines or power. Thankfully, she parked our car in the parking garage, so nothing happened to that.

It just came out of nowhere.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
The roof blew off a building on my friend''s block and squooshed a couple of cars! Another friend, who lives in the burbs, had a downed power line poleright in front of her house. Luckily everyone is okay, but it''s still a mess out there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results