shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Phillip Press Renaissance Platinum ring/setting

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very substantial platinum setting with hand engraving and diamonds in the setting. It was bought new and was a sample setting, so the center stone is a nice quality yellow radiant CZ (it looks totally fine to wear as is). The bezel around that stone is tacked in the setting, so it can be easily removed by a jeweler and another colored stone cut to fit, or else prongs could be added to set another stone. That is why I bought it, but I have since had a similar setting custom made, and I just don't need to keep this one. Phillip Press settings are high end and expensive, so this is a rare chance to get one at probably less than half of what one would cost new. I will be glad to consider reasonable offers.

The ring is approximately size 6 and is stamped PT900 and Renaissance.

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/phillip-press-renaissance-platinum-ring-slash-setting

IMG_0934.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0939.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey Ds,
Gorgeous ring! What is the size of the centre stone in there now? And what in your opinion, would you suggest is a range of mm size (min - max) for it? 8 x 6 , 9 x 7, 10 x 8?
Thank you..

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking the exact same thing you need to list the centre stone measurements for all the coloured stone peeps in case they want to replace it with something else.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @ccuheartnurse and @arkieb1!!!! I can't believe I left that out! I appreciate you calling that to my attention!

The CZ is radiant shape (or EC with little corners) and the stone is 6x8mm. That would be the size for inside a bezel. It might take a slightly larger stone if the bezel was removed and prongs added.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results