shape
carat
color
clarity

Philadelphia Flower Show - anyone planning to go?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It opens on March 5 and closes on March 12. Beautiful flowers and plants, great gardening ideas and excellent jewelry stalking opportunities. I''m going every day. The crowds thin out after 3 pm.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
FI and I went last year- we really enjoyed it- I dont think we will go this year- just so busy with school and work....have fun though!!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Oh Madam you lucky girl!! I haven''t been to the flower show in 3 years, since I quit working and had kids!!
I used to work at the Convention Center, I am (was) an interior landscaper and the convention center was one of our accounts. Our exterior division would usually have a display in the flower show. Oh fun stuff, just the smell is intoxicating, nothing like it to get you in the gardening mood!! Have fun.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to go. I haven''t been in a few years. I need to see some pretty flowers. This rain is terrible.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You are right, mina, the smell in there is SO AMAZING!!! There is nothing like it to get you ready for spring- YAY!!!
Kaleigh- I know I hate this rain. It is such a yucky day out there today. Oh well, at least it is not snow (yet). Good day to finish writing my paper for grad school- YUCK!!!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Oh this weather is nasty! It looks pretty cause all of our trees are covered in ice but we have plans to get out tonight to our nephews school play and it is up in the air, school was cancelled so it may be as well, we are all just waiting including our babysitter! DH is out at a meeting in Exton and the roads are fine.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am definitely going! I wouldn't miss it! Though I am kinda bummed because I was planning on taking a personal day from work so I could go during the week, but our state assessment test is the next week and I don't want to be out a day before that. My students need all the preparation I can give them.
20.gif

So I'm probably going on Saturday, the 11th. I know it is going to be hideously crowded, but it seems to be the only day that will work out. Anyone else going on the weekend?

Oh, and I completely agree about the smell! It gets my whole soul ready for spring and growing things.
emrose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results