shape
carat
color
clarity

Peticure - Info/feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought the Peticure nail file for my dal and corgi. The dal hates getting his nails clipped, I can only bring him to the vet so they can mussel him and hold him while they''re clipped. I think this stems from fears he has about his paws being touched, or possibly a too close nail trim, but I adopted him at 5yrs (8yrs now) so I dont have much info on his previous life. The corgi we''ve had since she was a puppy, but we''ve only gotten her nails clipped by the vet as well. So - I''m attempting it on my own. I''ve heard that the peticure makes a noise the dogs would need to get used to before I attempted the first filing. Is this true? Does anyone have any experience with it? I bought a mussel for the dal so I''m going to have to experiment with that too. Any advice or observations would be great! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results