Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet birthday photos!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,664
I loved this photo of my baby and wanted to share it - his third birthday was last week. Can you tell I'm a proud doggy mommy? :cheeky: :bigsmile: Plus it's great to see other peoples pet birthday photos so please share!

Cropped Milo.jpg
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
21,109
Ooh how festive!! Happy birthday to Milo :bigsmile:


I don't have any new ones - ours won't go for it! Here's an older one, from when Gretta was little (well, and a bit chubby) - she still looks like a beetle ::)

occ%20copy.png
 

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,878
Happy birthday to your pup!! He looks too stinkin' cute in that hat.

I don't have any photos of my doggie on her birthday, but we definitely celebrate it :oops: Usually she starts the day with a peanut butter pancake (off a plate, while sitting at the table) and the rest of the day is full of extra-fun dog activities, ie: going to dog-friendly stores, swimming at the pool, going to the best local open-space dog park, eating lots of treats, etc.


I think it's wonderful to be a devoted dog parent! :D Your pup is lucky to have you!
 

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
735
Here is Oliver the rabbit at his first birthday party last December.

OllieWCake.jpg
 

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5,765
I feel like such a cat lady right now...because I do have pictures from one of my cat's bdays...it was his first bday:

Zack-


And here's my other cat, Zoe...posing for a Christmas pic. Not thrilled.

zack bday 2.jpg

zoe sad christmas.JPG

Zoe Christmas.JPG
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
21,109
OMG. Priceless.
:bigsmile:

file.jpg
 

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5,765
Here's another of her...she was a kitten here and I had just given her a bath. So obviously I had to give her a faux-hawk.


And to prove she is actually a very pretty, non-evil kitty.

zoe bath.JPG

IMG_0056_edited-2.jpg
 

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
973
loving everyone's pet photos!! :love: :love: :love:

amc80 your cats are gorgeous!! what breed are they? to me they look like ragdolls, but that could be because I'd love to get some of my own once I'm finished moving :rodent:

ETA: I wish I had a photo of my old dalmatian. she had a snowflake sweater that she just loved to wear, so cute, she would bug us to put it on her all the time.
 

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5,765
kas baby|1311882584|2979160 said:
amc80 your cats are gorgeous!! what breed are they? to me they look like ragdolls, but that could be because I'd love to get some of my own once I'm finished moving :rodent:
Thanks! Yes, they are ragdolls. Blue mitted, to be specific. I will never have another breed of cat. Ragdolls are fabulous. My male (Zack) is a stereotypical ragdoll, he's SO laid back. You can step on him and he doesn't care. He is sitting at the front door waiting for me when I get home (although if I come home early, I end up with a really sleepy kitty sitting at the top of the stairs). They both follow us from room to room. They really live up to the whole "puppy cats" description. We're in bed, they're in bed. We're on the couch, they're on the couch. My female (Zoe) is slightly more cat like in that she likes a little alone time.
 

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
12,450
amc80|1311879441|2979123 said:
Here's another of her...she was a kitten here and I had just given her a bath. So obviously I had to give her a faux-hawk.


And to prove she is actually a very pretty, non-evil kitty.
I love that second picture! Zoe's beautiful! Is it weird that I immediately dreamed of a piece of jewelry I'd like using a CS that matches her eyes? :bigsmile:
 

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5,765
Zoe|1311975983|2980100 said:
amc80|1311879441|2979123 said:
Here's another of her...she was a kitten here and I had just given her a bath. So obviously I had to give her a faux-hawk.


And to prove she is actually a very pretty, non-evil kitty.
I love that second picture! Zoe's beautiful! Is it weird that I immediately dreamed of a piece of jewelry I'd like using a CS that matches her eyes? :bigsmile:
Thanks! I may be biased but she's pretty much the prettiest cat I've ever seen. Her eyes are amazing. And of course someone on PS would immediately make a jewelry connection! Hahaha. Well, if you end up having something made you'll have to name it Zoe :)
 

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
12,450
amc80|1311976115|2980103 said:
Zoe|1311975983|2980100 said:
amc80|1311879441|2979123 said:
Here's another of her...she was a kitten here and I had just given her a bath. So obviously I had to give her a faux-hawk.


And to prove she is actually a very pretty, non-evil kitty.
I love that second picture! Zoe's beautiful! Is it weird that I immediately dreamed of a piece of jewelry I'd like using a CS that matches her eyes? :bigsmile:
Thanks! I may be biased but she's pretty much the prettiest cat I've ever seen. Her eyes are amazing. And of course someone on PS would immediately make a jewelry connection! Hahaha. Well, if you end up having something made you'll have to name it Zoe :)
Of course! :))
 

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
5,765
Zoe|1311976368|2980108 said:
amc80|1311976115|2980103 said:
Zoe|1311975983|2980100 said:
amc80|1311879441|2979123 said:
Here's another of her...she was a kitten here and I had just given her a bath. So obviously I had to give her a faux-hawk.


And to prove she is actually a very pretty, non-evil kitty.
I love that second picture! Zoe's beautiful! Is it weird that I immediately dreamed of a piece of jewelry I'd like using a CS that matches her eyes? :bigsmile:
Thanks! I may be biased but she's pretty much the prettiest cat I've ever seen. Her eyes are amazing. And of course someone on PS would immediately make a jewelry connection! Hahaha. Well, if you end up having something made you'll have to name it Zoe :)
Of course! :))
I'm an idiot, I JUST realized your sn is Zoe :oops:
 

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,664
Those kitty photos are tooooo cute! Especially the first birthday :bigsmile:
 

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
2,328
I love all these photos, but Kenny, you must have Kizzy and Yaya birthday shots!
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,585
Me: "I'd like a cake like a cat for my cat's 10th birthday."

Bakery: "How nice! Is your cat going to eat the cake?"

Me: "No. I am!"

Kero Cake.jpg
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
21,109
I love that Pinto! And what a pretty cat ::)
 

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,664
PintoBean|1312092645|2980963 said:
Me: "I'd like a cake like a cat for my cat's 10th birthday."

Bakery: "How nice! Is your cat going to eat the cake?"

Me: "No. I am!"
Hahahah. Loving the hello kitty cake
 

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
887
This was his 3rd birthday. He and I actually share a birthday which makes it more special. He got a new toy.

dv3rdbdayfig.JPG
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,585
Thank you Yssie and Sparkly Blonde! :lol:

Kerouac is an only cat in a house of dog lovers. Despite some kitty mischief in the beginning, she's got my parents wrapped around her little paws! :saint:

Kero2 cake.jpg
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,585
I love all the birthday cuties! I want a Pricescope Pets book on my coffee table! :love:
 

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,664
sba771|1312141201|2981175 said:
This was his 3rd birthday. He and I actually share a birthday which makes it more special. He got a new toy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Milo and I share a birthday too ::) I adore min pins and yours is such a cutie :)
 

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Messages
887
Sparkly Blonde|1312150251|2981231 said:
sba771|1312141201|2981175 said:
This was his 3rd birthday. He and I actually share a birthday which makes it more special. He got a new toy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Milo and I share a birthday too ::) I adore min pins and yours is such a cutie :)
Thank you! Seeing yours got me excited!! Min pins are the best in the world- full of mischief and fun :)
 

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,664
sba771|1312153481|2981248 said:
Sparkly Blonde|1312150251|2981231 said:
sba771|1312141201|2981175 said:
This was his 3rd birthday. He and I actually share a birthday which makes it more special. He got a new toy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Milo and I share a birthday too ::) I adore min pins and yours is such a cutie :)
Thank you! Seeing yours got me excited!! Min pins are the best in the world- full of mischief and fun :)
Yep, I learned the hard way to open the curtains for Milo when I leave for work. Now they have artistic doggy holes in them :angryfire: It is quite cute how he hides his treats in the couch :cheeky:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top