shape
carat
color
clarity

Pet adoption frustration

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! She’s a lucky dog! May you have many years of joy together.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am sure the doggy previously known a Foxxy will have more luck with her new family than the last one
when we moved near the top of our shopping list was a house and garden safe for our furbaby and that's what we got
as an ex state house rental our large back yard came fully fenced to keep pet dogs in or our in our case so no woundering dogs can get in
i don't understand how someone could leave a family member behind

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
099813C8-121B-434F-9F40-77BFACDECF04.jpeg DC13FED0-EF8D-49CE-93E3-27BD73C333B7.jpeg 50E9D846-9CC7-479E-BF33-7C3ADE0325DF.jpeg
I went in on the 20th, she had been dropped off by her previous owner on the 19th. She’s a year and a month old- as those previous owners had originally gotten her from the shelter as a puppy and returned her because they were moving- so they explained.
A mutt of course looks the spitting image of a Carolina dingo but much larger and with a less floofy tail. I did some sleuthing on the humane society’s page and looked at other dogs- the coloring leads me to believe she might be mixed with an anetolian Shepard. Anyways. Still a mutt but she is beautiful.
She has a lot of energy but was well trained by her previous owners. Walks relatively good on a leash which frankly meets a very low bar I have for dog walking. She is good with kids other than she annoys them a little lol. She wants to be in everyone’s business. She was named foxie and the pound kept it. As I hate that stripper name I picked a name that sounded similar enough when I called it that she would still respond, so her name is Freddie. My daughter wanted to help name her so officially her name is “Freddie Hollywood”
She can’t be more than 2 feet from me at all times, much like mort. But unlike mort she doesn’t beg or eat people food and I haven’t heard her bark once. She plays well with other dogs although she’s the largest at the dog park. She’s 70lbs now and extremely trim. Her paws still seem large so we’ll see if she gets any bigger.

Freddie is a beauty. And I love her name. We have a Fred too in our fur baby family and he is a sweetie. Congrats on your new family addition @Niel.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
my friend and her sister are very involved in the equation world and eventing
when they get a new horse they give him or her a new name to signify a new life when them but also with fimilar sounds so the horse still knows he's being talked about

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a cutie! We have a dingo looking mutt too and she is the best. Lucky dog to have found your home =)2

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a story with a happy ending! I’m so pleased you found Freddie. She’s a beautiful girl and it sounds like she is settling into the family well :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results