Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Personally...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
3,312
I agree!!

A 24 hour thread is a thread that is removed after 24 hours. It started when PS1 was being switched over to PS2 and threads after a certain time wouldn't be brought over. It became a thread where you could say things that would go "poof" and wouldn't be there later to haunt you.
 

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
281
Agreed!
 

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
773
Great idea! Always makes for great reading and some of us have Hurricane time on our hands.
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
Effe|1314477978|3001952 said:
Great idea! Always makes for great reading and some of us have Hurricane time on our hands.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Plus, we could get to 3 million way faster that way which would make it good for those of us who ARE in the hurricane since out power will probably inevitably go out later..
 

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,199
Effe|1314477978|3001952 said:
Great idea! Always makes for great reading and some of us have Hurricane time on our hands.
Hurricane time! That's exactly what this is... Would love a 24 hour thread.
 

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
40,301
yes yes yes! I agree! I could use a thread where I can vent the heck out of things and then *poof*. Never need to have it haunt me in the future!!
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
21,100
Perfect.

All the juicy stuff came out in the thunderstorming bit of the last 24hr thread too :devil:
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
I'm not sure this is the right time though. With the 3 million post thing. If we post it and it's on this thread... and they have to delete it, does it count? :?:
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
Gypsy|1314481572|3002061 said:
I'm not sure this is the right time though. With the 3 million post thing. If we post it and it's on this thread... and they have to delete it, does it count? :?:

That's exactly why it IS the right time since us east coasters will miss out on the 3 million post. That way, by the time the thread gets deleted we'll be back to the posts we have no and everyone has a fair chance.
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
Autumnovember|1314482203|3002076 said:
Gypsy|1314481572|3002061 said:
I'm not sure this is the right time though. With the 3 million post thing. If we post it and it's on this thread... and they have to delete it, does it count? :?:

That's exactly why it IS the right time since us east coasters will miss out on the 3 million post. That way, by the time the thread gets deleted we'll be back to the posts we have no and everyone has a fair chance.
Okay but then it's not fair to our Aussie members... how do we know what the post count is btw??
 

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
11,247
But inevitably it goes bad and someone gets hurt :(
 

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
6,746
Totally up for a 24 hr thread, but I doubt it would happen right now because the 3 millionth post would likely be on it and I think many posters want to be able to see exactly what that post will be.
 

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
8,087
Now that the 3 million post game is over, let the fun begin, I say!
 

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
8,087
Now that the 3 million post game is over, let the fun begin, I say!
 

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
21,100
Alright so now that's done we can get going on the good stuff!!
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
32,399
AprilBaby|1314483022|3002099 said:
But inevitably it goes bad and someone gets hurt :(
i can take it :praise: so "sock it to me baby" :!:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Tennis Bracelet Love

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top