shape
carat
color
clarity

Personal Recommendations for a Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JFIFTY

Rough_Rock
Hello all, my fiancee and I are looking to get cupcakes for our wedding instead of a traditional cake. Can anyone offer some recommendations for a bakery in the East Bay or that will deliver to the East Bay (Oakland, California). Thanks for the help
9.gif

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
Hey there,

I''m considering cupcakes too! Bijan Bakery & Cafe''s in the south bay (where I am) but I''m pretty sure (as in 95% sure) they deliver to the East Bay. If you visit their bakery, you won''t see cupcakes. But they do custom make them for weddings. My sister loves their tirasimu cake, my fiance adores their princess cake.

Bijan

The Mercury News highly regards them, let me know how it goes.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could help you more...I know that Draegers makes BEAUTIFUL cakes and delivers....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would go to Rockridge area to Grace baking and the other fabulous bakeries down there and ask. Oh and Whole Foods! They do some nice cakes and I''m sure they''d be happy to do cupcakes for you. Also in San Ramon is "City of Delights" and the baker there is GREAT. I''m sure they deliver and she does some fabulous cakes and things for weddings and other events.

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
I remember going to this cupcake place on Bay St. in Emeryville, after a bit of searching, I found it!

Teacake Bakeshop in Emeryville

Berkeley''s First Bite Bakery: 25 varieties of cupcakes
www.loveatfirstbitebakery.com

Kara''s Cupcakes: catering and delivery only
www.karascupcakes.com

Nancy''s Fancies in San Carlos

Citizen Cupcake in San Francisco

Sweet Things Bakery in San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results