shape
carat
color
clarity

pedicure question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I had my first pedicure last month and really enjoyed it!

In fact, I scheduled another one for tommorow before my vacation. I still have some polish left over from last time.

Before a pedicure, am I expected to remove my old polish? Or will they remove it for me? Will they be annoyed at having to do that first?

Whats typical?

Last time my toes had no polish on them so it was not an issue.

Thanks!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They will remove it for you, no worries!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
They remove it, heck you are paying them.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
girl, get used to being pampered! they do it for you, part of the process!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your pedi! I get them all year round. No worries, they remove your polish in a jiffy! I also get little crystals put on my big toes and they take those off too. They should...they put them there!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 5:25:04 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Enjoy your pedi! I get them all year round. No worries, they remove your polish in a jiffy! I also get little crystals put on my big toes and they take those off too. They should...they put them there!
2.gif
Okey doke, we need pics!!!!
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll see if I can snap some silly pics of my big toe tonight. Without DH seeing or else that''ll be just another thing to mock me about.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 5:32:48 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 7/5/2006 5:25:04 PM

2.gif
Okey doke, we need pics!!!!
31.gif

yep, I''ve gotta see this..

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe my girlfriend gets crystals on her toes too in little patterns...she typically gets flowers drawn on her toes and then the crystals are the petals or similar. it''s fun looking!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies! I am 37 and that was my first ever pedicure! Not use to being pampered. I''m always the one taking care of everyone else!

OK, good, not gonna remove the polish. I''ll have her do it.

And yup, its not cheap but after I came back from the first one I told my husband that I enjoyed it and have been missing out :) I told him I thought I would do more of it during the sandel season and his response was great idea.

Firegoddess, can you imagine your husband walking in and seeing you taking and then posting photos of your feet on the internet. He will wonder just what type of site this is. Diamonds or foot fetish! LOL!! But your toes do sound fun :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 5:50:32 PM
I''ll see if I can snap some silly pics of my big toe tonight. Without DH seeing or else that''ll be just another thing to mock me about.
2.gif
I''m just jealous as me toes are fugly. Well not fugly. The nail beds are tiny, not enough to paint. When Mara was desigining her toe rings, I told her I was envious. That well my toes would never see the light of day. My BEST friend even had the nerve to ask me like 12 years ago if I bit them. Man she never lived that down!!!
29.gif
But we giggle about it all the time as she has the best shoes ever and here I am with mules and closed toed shoes. So bring on the pics!!! I can live through you!!!
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the crystals too... but they always get ripped off if I wear close toed shoes... and well... I wear tennis shoes when I work out. FG... do you have this problem?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
No...the only time they have come off is once when I was wearing the really, really pointy toed shoes...the exaggeratingly pointy toed shoes with a kitten heel. And I walked all over the earth that day. That was the only time!
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I can''t remember where I was getting my feet done at the time... if it wasn''t the place I am going to now, I will look into it again. I really love them as the center of a flower on my big toe in the summer. Foot bling! But I stopped getting them because after 2 days they''d come off and my pedicure would be ruined. Thanks FG!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I took a loony picture of my foot for you guys.
2.gif
Will try to upload it tomorrow. Gypsy, do they adhere the stone with crazy glue? I haven''t had a problem and that''s what they do with mine. It also prob. couldn''t hurt to paint a coat or two of clear on top of the nail in the few days afterwards...but these crystals on my toes right now have been there for a month now!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
At the present time I simply cannot show you my whole extremely dry, ashy, sandal-beaten foot that is sorely in need of a pedicure for that reason alone. But I can show you the art on my big toe.
2.gif

toeart.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/5/2006 9:26:45 PM

2.gif
I''m just jealous as me toes are fugly. Well not fugly. The nail beds are tiny, not enough to paint. When Mara was desigining her toe rings, I told her I was envious. That well my toes would never see the light of day. My BEST friend even had the nerve to ask me like 12 years ago if I bit them. Man she never lived that down!!!
29.gif
But we giggle about it all the time as she has the best shoes ever and here I am with mules and closed toed shoes. So bring on the pics!!! I can live through you!!!
31.gif
Sorry Kaleigh, but I had to laugh as my friends used to ask me the same thing (If i bit my toe nails!!) ewwwwwwww my nail beds are tiny too
7.gif
especially the toe next to the big one
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 1:41:08 PM
Author: Snooper

Date: 7/5/2006 9:26:45 PM

2.gif
29.gif
31.gif
Sorry Kaleigh, but I had to laugh as my friends used to ask me the same thing (If i bit my toe nails!!) ewwwwwwww my nail beds are tiny too
7.gif
especially the toe next to the big one
38.gif
Glad to know I''m not alone, hehe!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 1:01:09 PM
At the present time I simply cannot show you my whole extremely dry, ashy, sandal-beaten foot that is sorely in need of a pedicure for that reason alone. But I can show you the art on my big toe.
2.gif

that is so cute. gives me and idal for my next pedicure
36.gif
..maybe they can make the flower a Lily..

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 2:11:01 AM
I took a loony picture of my foot for you guys.
2.gif
Will try to upload it tomorrow. Gypsy, do they adhere the stone with crazy glue? I haven''t had a problem and that''s what they do with mine. It also prob. couldn''t hurt to paint a coat or two of clear on top of the nail in the few days afterwards...but these crystals on my toes right now have been there for a month now!
Nice toe! I''m going next friday for a pedicure... I''m gonna get another crystal. No they didn''t use crazy glue. Just put it in the wet polish.Will be sure to tell them to crazy glue it. I''ve got my Dutch Tulip nail polish ready and everything!! Thanks FG!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
so cute FG!!!

i love paraffin wax with pedicure, also my place does the hot stone massage as well..and it''s so affordable. i go once a month but sometimes i sneak in 2ce!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! Isn't it fun? Ever since I found out about it I get designs done every time. Some designs don't have crystals, but I have to get the ones that do.
5.gif
This one has glitter painted on the petals (I think it may look dark in the pic though) and a blue crystal in the middle.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 1:01:09 PM
2.gif
Oh how cute. Have not seen them on the toe. Just another place to wear bling! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results