shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold PEARL (CORRECT THREAD): 13.1mm PEPCA Granpearl Gold South Sea, half-drilled

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...m-pepca-granpearl-gold-south-sea-half-drilled

I listed this a few weeks ago, changed my mind and redacted the listing, and stewed on it for a while. Re-listing because whilst it's a gorgeous pearl, I'm now confident that I would rather spend the money I'd use to set it on other projects. I bought it to make a YG RHR but I've got a totally different YG RHR on the way that I know will be my go-to.

Original thread with a ton more pics and info:

Pearl is currently half-driled, with a 0.9mm hole. This pearl has pristine skin all over, and no colour zoning to worry about orienting for when setting.

My price: $2900 F&F or Zelle for PSers. I'll also take personal cheques from PSers I know (I'll ship once it clears). I will cover tracked and insured shipping within the US. I listed for my buy price last time, this price is a little under my own out of pocket buying from Takahashi a couple months ago.

For payment via PayPal Goods & Services, the buyer will be responsible for both PP fee and income tax dollar value - total of ~30% on top of my F&F ask. The reason for this is that PayPal is now sending 1099s for all Goods & Services purchases. Technically if you sell something at a loss you won't owe any income tax (and if you sell at a profit you owe only on the difference between what you paid and what you sold for), but my invoices from Takahashi don't even have my name :lol: certainly nothing the IRS will accept as proof of initial spend. So if I sell via G&S I'll owe income tax on the entirety of this sale and I obviously don't want to take that loss out of pocket ::)

1651864370369.png

1651864380343.png

1651864387085.png

1651864399971.png

The other thread (which I've asked the moderators to delete) lists this pearl as undrilled. I write my listings up in notepad beforehand and I copy/pasted the wrong parts - just caught this reviewing them, unfortunately too late to edit. ;(

Video quality is kind of terrible - too compressed to see the iridescence shift. But at least it gives folks an idea of how perfectly spherical this pearl is? Please contact me for higher-res.

Reducing ask to $2750 for PSers.

@CoolKat :lol: I'd just signed in specifically to lower my ask on this! You have good timing! :bigsmile:

Reducing ask to $2550 for PSers.
This price is for Zelle or PayPal F&F. It's as much of a loss as I'm prepared to take, so this will be my last reduction on this pearl. Insured shipping within the US is on me ::) And I'm happy to discuss international shipping - please reach out if interested!

The price on the LT listing is higher - for anyone on PS, just let me know your username here if I don't already know you!

Last edited:
OoooOOooooooohhhh you're killin' meeeee :eek2::eek2::eek2:

:bigsmile:

This is spoken for pending review. I’ll close the thread once the recipient decides for sure. :))

This is available still/again. I wound up never even mailing the pearl out for view - the original purchaser decided it was smaller than what she wanted ::)

$2550 for PSers.

Last edited:
Still available ::)

Reactions: CMN
Still available!! And I’m feeling pretty motivated to rehome this pearl so feel free to reach out with an offer if you’re interested! ::)

@yssie :eek2: Do you mind if I email you? Need your expert advice, please - considering if this beauty will work for my project.

Last edited:
This lovely is spoken for ::)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP