shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Birthday Present and More

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My sweetie got me a beautiful 22" strand of 7mm lavender pearls for my birthday!
30.gif
I thought it would be a great opportunity to photograph my whole pearl collection when I took pics of the new necklace, so here we go!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite pearl necklace was a gift from FF for our first Christmas. It''s a pretty white pearl with diamonds forming a flower around it. I wear this all the time.

I posed this one with my freshly planted dahlias.

Eqs Pearls 001.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
One more.

Eqs Pearls 002.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot.

Eqs Pearls 003.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I have two strands of pearls from a cruise my family took a few years back. These ivory and gray pearls came from a shop in Cozumel. They are about 20 inches long, and I am not sure of the size, but they look to be about 7-8 mm. I wear these once in a while.

Eqs Pearls 006.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
One more.

Eqs Pearls 007.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my birthday necklace. The pearls seem to glow, they are so pretty!

Eqs Pearls 008.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot. I need to wear these more to work on the lustre.

Eqs Pearls 009.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
All three pearl strands for color contrast.

Eqs Pearls 010.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
In the sun.

Eqs Pearls 012.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I received this tin cup gray pearl necklace from my parents years ago. I have two sets of matching studs that go with this necklace. One set is the same size as the necklace and the other set is smaller so they can be worn at the same time.

Hanging off a verbena in my favorite flower pot.

Eqs Pearls 013.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. This is a necklace that came from Etsy seller gomeagan. This is her "Imperfect Pearl" necklace, and I have been wearing it a lot with my spring outfits. It''s a great size, about 1/2 inch across.

Eqs Pearls 004.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is beautiful! I love your strands!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Pretty pearls! Thanks for posting! I am loving this new forum.
1.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful collection! The strands are gorgeous, the pendants very cool and the tin cup is a great addition!

I love them all!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday and I LOVE your PEARLS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You have quite the collection
36.gif
Yay thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I especially love the gray/black pearls!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful collection!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
vespergirl: Thanks for your post! I love the collection you posted here recently.
1.gif

Kelli: Thanks! I am glad we have a place to share pearls now, too. I really like them and wear them a lot, plus I have more pearls to share than diamonds on this site. Now I don''t feel left out!
5.gif

jmtomaui and Skippy and Tacori: Thank you!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006: I love the gray pearls, too. They have a beautiful lustre and they are neutral enough to wear with everything.

I am thinking about looking for some multicolor pearls or baroques next if I start wearing the pearls I have more often!
31.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pearls! love your new birthday strand, and the gray pearls are lovely - one of my favorites!
30.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 11:52:07 AM
Author: equestrienne
Last one. This is a necklace that came from Etsy seller gomeagan. This is her ''Imperfect Pearl'' necklace, and I have been wearing it a lot with my spring outfits. It''s a great size, about 1/2 inch across.
Equestrienne, I went out to gomeagan''s site and I love this necklace! I have some pearl coins similar to this and may try to make one for myself. And if it does not come out as much as I like this one, I''ll have to consider buying one from Meagan.

Julie

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 9:56:28 AM
Author: babysteps
Gorgeous pearls! love your new birthday strand, and the gray pearls are lovely - one of my favorites!
30.gif
Thank you, babysteps!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 10:40:53 AM
Author: jmtomaui
Date: 5/5/2009 11:52:07 AM

Author: equestrienne

Last one. This is a necklace that came from Etsy seller gomeagan. This is her ''Imperfect Pearl'' necklace, and I have been wearing it a lot with my spring outfits. It''s a great size, about 1/2 inch across.

Equestrienne, I went out to gomeagan''s site and I love this necklace! I have some pearl coins similar to this and may try to make one for myself. And if it does not come out as much as I like this one, I''ll have to consider buying one from Meagan.

Julie
I love gomeagan''s stuff. She also packaged this necklace so nicely - it came in a pretty little box with a wintergreen mint! Good luck with your jewelry project, Julie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results