shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl and Aquamarine Diana Bracelet is Home

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I picked up my version of the Diana Bracelet at the jewelers today. It looks lovely and fits perfectly. Many thanks to Sarahbear for the inspiration to get this done.

The aquamarine was purchased from Litnon for a song, no doubt because of the inclusions, which look terrible in photos. It was precision cut by Dana of Mastercut Gems, and the color is a gorgeous "double-blue" aqua color. Aquamarine is my birthstone but I've never liked those pale aquas you see so often. This one is a gorgeous, gorgeous blue and from over 12 inches away, all you see is the beautiful blue color. The stone is from Vietnam, 7.28 ct, 13.5 x 9.5 mm. It is set in sterling silver with a sterling silver clasp and has three strands of high luster white 5-5.5 mm freshwater pearls. It is knotted on white silk by a local stringer.

Aqua_7260.jpg

Aqua Bracelet_1904.jpg

Bracelet in box_1893.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
A few more photos of my new treasure.

Wrist Shot_1899.jpg

Bracelet_1892.jpg

Wrist Shot in Snow1906.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are shadows on the basket right now, but I expect it will darken in the lower areas and stay bright where the metal gets rubbed, like silver generally does. The clasp is from AGrainofSand, and my jeweler thinks it was probably originally from Bali, given the fine detail work.

I'm very pleased. :love:

Thanks for looking. :wavey:

Side_1903.jpg

Clasp_1896.jpg

Wrist Shot1894.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out lovely! A piece that will make you feel like princess for sure!! ;))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! I think the proportions are great and the cut and color of the aqua is very nice!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
So BEAUTIFUL! :love:

This turned out AMAZING, FG! :appl:

I love the rich, princess look of this! Just stunning! Love the clasp too!

Nice job, young lady! Droolworthy! :cheeky:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh My Goodness !!!
Thank you for sending me here !
This bracelet is stunning, the pearls are gorgeous, the clasp is very unique and that AQUAMARINE !!!!!!!!!!
It is truly fit for a Princess, and looks lovely on your wrist :love: :love: :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
The bracelet is quite gorgeous. It made my heart beat faster. :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's gorgeous. :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you CCN, DS2006, iLander, oooShiney, HHPmom and LG. I'm glad to finally have a pretty home for this aquamarine. I'm a March baby, and it's nice to have a pretty birthstone piece like this.

One nice thing that I've found with this design is that the sterling clasp is quite heavy and keeps the stone facing upward very well when wearing the bracelet. Spinning on the wrist was something my jeweler worried about, since generally the gemstone is the heaviest part of the bracelet.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Gorgeous- STUNNING! I love that Aqua fly girl! Your bracelet is beautiful! More pictures!

Have you worn it out yet? Received any compliments? That bracelet is knocking my socks off right now!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1300902261|2878317 said:
Gorgeous Gorgeous- STUNNING! I love that Aqua fly girl! Your bracelet is beautiful! More pictures!

Have you worn it out yet? Received any compliments? That bracelet is knocking my socks off right now!
Thank you, Sarahbear. I have not worn it out yet. It's still winter here, and bracelets get covered up with long sleeves and winter coats. Soon, however, very soon it will be warmer. :wink2:

Do you have any more photos of your Diana bracelet to share with us?

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It is fabulous! I am a March baby too, I need one of those :love:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I'm really digging this design. It is so classic and elegant...I feel like owning on too! I have the Diana Bracelet fever. Hee!
Looks great on your wrist!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, just breathtakingly gorgeous. I personally love the character of the aqua. I think the inclusions add to the overall antique look of the piece and compliment it nicely.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much iugurl, briolette, Hudson_Hawk, and hearts-arrows_girl.

HH, thanks in particular for your sweet comments about the clarity. You are so right. In normal lighting the inclusions aren't all that noticable. When you know what you are looking for, what you see are some extra sparkles, just the way sugar sparkles in the light. Not all bad. :))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my all time favorite bracelets :love: :love: :love: So glad you posted a link to this thread because it deserves all the newbee pearl lovers a chance to see and enjoy it.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I am so glad this post was bumped up :appl: Oh my :love: that is one GORGEOUS bracelet!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! And it looks great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results