shape
carat
color
clarity

Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell married

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I love Nancy's dress (designed by Stella McCartney)

ns pm wedding.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This makes me really happy. I hope she doesn't turn out to be an insane hose beast.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope they are very very happy together.

The Beatles' music made a HUGE contribution to my life and I think McCartney was the most talented of the four.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
How lovely for them ::)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Good for Paul. He keeps on tryin'. Hope they're happy too. Nice dress, agree, JW, not the usual Stella.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm happy for them.

Unrelated to the wedding but since Kenny mentioned the Beatles:

Am I crazy for not really liking their music? I think my sister and I are the only two out there who don't like it. I appreciate what they contributed to music over the years, but I'm not a fan.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1318197127|3036705 said:
I'm happy for them.

Am I crazy for not really liking their music? I think my sister and I are the only two out there who don't like it. I appreciate what they contributed to music over the years, but I'm not a fan.

Zoe, I've never been a fan of *most* of their music, either. I'm aware that I'm really generalizing here, but I'll say it anyway: I particularly dislike their music because so much of it was drug-related. Of course I like the classic hits of theirs and obviously they were a major influence on many musicians, but I just don't "get" a lot of what they did musically.

Best wishes to Mr. McCartney and his new wife.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1318199295|3036717 said:
I'm happy for them.

Zoe, I've never been a fan of *most* of their music, either. I'm aware that I'm really generalizing here, but I'll say it anyway: I particularly dislike their music because so much of it was drug-related. Of course I like the classic hits of theirs and obviously they were a major influence on many musicians, but I just don't "get" a lot of what they did musically.

Best wishes to Mr. McCartney and his new wife.

I've never been a big fan either...another one who doesnt get it and doesnt understand why everyone else is crazy over it
(it must be me, right)!

Congratulations to Paul and his new wife! Hope he got it right this time!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I crazy for not really liking their music? .

No problem.
People vary.

Once again that implication that everyone should be the same way, the right way, is insidious.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think his kids like this one better than the other, so that gives me hope that it's a good union. I think everyone expected what happened with his 2nd wife to be what it was, because she screamed gold digging psycho from the start.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results