shape
carat
color
clarity

Patrick Davis : A+ Independent Appraiser in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nervis

Rough_Rock
I recently had a diamond appraised by Patrick Davis at GemSecure Jewelry Appraisal and was more than satisfied with the experience.

Patrick is very knowledgeable, patient, and professional, and was willing to humor me as I tested his claim of there being "no stupid questions."

In addition to a very thorough analysis of the diamond that included all of the scopes, machines, and gem-based gadgetry one would imagine existing only in a secret lab, Patrick was also very candid and informative with respect to diamond markets (both B&M and online) and the overall insurance process.

Patrick was the perfect appraiser for a confused, new diamond owner like me, and offered both a detailed examination as well as confidence in my new stone. I look forward to returning to Patrick once the diamond is set for another quality appraisal of the ring, as well as for any future jewelry purchases.

It is only with slight trepidation that I say, "Rock on, Patrick."

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Nervis,

Good to hear good things about Mr. Davis. Based on reading about his equipment at the upper right here under resources, I''ve recommended him over the years, so good to know, from your point of view, that proves out.

But, if I look at your past posts correctly, I see you purchased an ACA. Was there anything Patrick was able to contribute to the documentation of the diamond that substantively enhanced the materials WF provided you. More...if you would care to say...did he give you a valuation that was at a variance you would like to share in comparison to either your actual price paid, or the valuation that came with their diamond?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Patrick appraised my engagement ring too! He was great and extremely knowledgeable. I really appreciated the manner in which he explained things to me, and it was so fun to play in the microscope. (this was pre-gemology school--made me want to go to school!)

Rock on indeed!

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m very glad that you had a great experience. I''m planning on going to him next week when my cushions arrive. Any advice prior to going in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results