shape
carat
color
clarity

Patent leather - in or out?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
- how much longer do you think it will be in? I kinda have my eye on the Coach Zoe patent pouch, but I keep psyching myself out because I don''t own anything patent and I always buy classic stuff. So, is this a classic look or is it going to be out in a few more months? Thoughts?

41869_b4by_a0_front.jpg

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
mm that is yummy! I say in! Especially in that color!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
imo patent is always in, in one form or another. As long as you don''t do too much patent!

So yes get it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think as long as its small and in a reasonably classic color, you are in good shape. The only thing I don''t love about that is the prominent Coach label.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I love my black patent pumps and bag. If it''s out..I really don''t care it''s still in for me..so I say go for it.
31.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 11:38:48 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
I think as long as its small and in a reasonably classic color, you are in good shape. The only thing I don''t love about that is the prominent Coach label.
It''s interesting that you say that. I was trying to figure out what all the hype was and checked them out a couple of weeks ago but a friend of mine said exactly what you did. Why would I want a bag with a prominent coach label?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2009 1:56:35 AM
Author: violet02

Date: 2/6/2009 11:38:48 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
It''s interesting that you say that. I was trying to figure out what all the hype was and checked them out a couple of weeks ago but a friend of mine said exactly what you did. Why would I want a bag with a prominent coach label?
That''s all some people care about!
11.gif
I didn''t think the label was too prominent on this one actually. It kind of looks like a design element. I agree though, I don''t like obvious labels either. I don''t buy things just for the name. I love the colour of this one, although I doubt I could carry it off. I pretty much stick to black and brown (boring!).

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I"m with lyra - I''m not a huge fan of prominent/obvious labels on just about anything. Especially Coach the last few years, it seems to me that every high school girl (at least where I live) is carrying one, and well, I get mistaken for being too young plenty often, I don''t need to add to that
20.gif

That said, some of their leathers are very nice - I have a dark chocolate brown pebbled leather one with purple lining that was a b-day gift from my MIL several years ago and I still carry it sometimes - its a classic style and only has the logo on one piece of hardware and you have to look closely to see it, so that doesn''t bother me
1.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that bag in the store and LOVED it! I personally preferred the patent leather. From what I remember I don''t think the label is as prominent in real life. I am usually not one for showy labels (even though I did get the signature Zoe bag and wallet),I just love the quality of Coach products.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results