shape
carat
color
clarity

Passports!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone gotten their passport recently and it taken longer than 6 weeks? BF and I need to start this weekend, but I''m so worried it could take longer.
32.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Turn yours in as soon as possible. My cousin went to the Caribbean a few weeks ago and she was worried her kids passports wouldn't get here in time and it only took 2 1/2 weeks. Hope yours get here soon!
Last year I needed a new passport and mine only took 2 weeks. Hope it is the norm!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re actually processing them quicker than the published times. I had to change my name on my passport recently and paid extra to expedite it because at that time I only had 6 weeks until I departed for Tahiti. From the day I sent it out to the day I got it back, it was exactly 1 week (they had a 2-3 week timeline on their website). With that being said, I would still get it out ASAP.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing ladies. I had to look at a calender, we have 7 weeks before we''re leaving. I definitely want to get this ball rolling though.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you can pay a little extra for it to come in early too. that''s what i did last time.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2009 6:29:31 PM
Author:pinkstars
Has anyone gotten their passport recently and it taken longer than 6 weeks? BF and I need to start this weekend, but I''m so worried it could take longer.
32.gif
I actually renewed mine (for a name change) exactly one month ago and it took under 3 weeks
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You SHOULD get the passport in time. However, they are a nightmare and screwed up both my new one (name change) any my little sister''s shortly before we went to Paris. It was an absolute nightmare. They were the least competent absolutely non-helpful people eve.

Get it done ASAP, because if something goes wrong, they will NOT help.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I just got one and I was pleasantly surprised it only took 3 1/2 weeks.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you get yours expedited? It''s a bit more, but worth it. It took two weeks for me to get mine when I had it done that way.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It took two weeks to get my daughter''s with no expedited processing, but we applied after the busy season last fall.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results