shape
carat
color
clarity

Passing the Torch...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Since my time is getting shorter on the BIW list, I feel it is now time to pass the torch on to a new Bride in Waiting to update the BIW list. I have really enjoyed keeping it up to date and accurate. It''s been fun seeing all the newcomers and their dates as well as congratulating the graduates!
36.gif

Good luck to all the Brides to be, as well as to all the newcomers!!
35.gif
face23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''ll be on here for a while since I''m the last one on the list so far... So I''d gladly take on the job if you''d like!
5.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for keeping the list Amant and big Congratulations to you two. That is one cool cake topper in your other thread.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I love your avatar!

(just had to say that, I am an old married so I cannot be the keeper of the list but I could not resist that avatar!)

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for taking over anchor31! Believe me, your time will go fast on the list. One day you will be updating it and realize that you''re next!
6.gif

whatmeworry: Thanks! I wasn''t sure how nice it would be since I order it online, but it is really a nicely made, heavy piece. Sure hope it will sit on the cake!
3.gif

DiamondFan: Isn''t it great?! My cousin sent it to me with the line: "What''s up?!" and I just had to make it my avatar pic!
face23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Amant de Chat! You did a great job, it''s a pleasure to continue it. 19 months and 3 weeks left for me... That seems so far away right now!
6.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amant, I keep looking at this thread because something about that kitty be bopping to the beat is making me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results