shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris Idea -- Female Input Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shazzam

Rough_Rock
The ring''s almost here, and would appreciate any lady''s input regarding this engagement scenario: We’re going to Paris (and later London) and I want to simply propose at the top of the Eiffel Tower. The view is great, and it will serve as a reminder of “The Proposal” whenever she sees a photo, etc. of the tower. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
love.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
I think that is a very romantic way to propose! Come back after you do it and tell the details!

Congratulations!

appl.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ok, don't shoot me, but I am not a fan of the Eyesore Tower...call me French.

I think it's beautiful because it is so high up (being the tallest structure), but considering France is not all that brathtaking from so high above, but much nicer from the ground level... I say go for it, it's lovely at night especially. (day time, it's sort of bland, IMHO)

Some other ideas for Paris have been seen in this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-in-paris.12750/

Good luck and congrats on your big step!! Let us know how it goes!

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
um, been there - not romantic. TONS of people. Caged to prevent suicides. long wait to get up there. Cold and windy. i think you'd be better off proposing at a romantic little restaurant or in your hotel room, somewhere that feels close and natural.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results