shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris Hilton''s new video

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly I wanted it to be awful, but she sings better than I could...which granted means not too much but I therefore cannot be the one to make fun...enjoy hahaha
emotion-41.gif

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/06/07/paris_hilton_stars_are_blind_m.html

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. This song is EXACTLY like one of UB40''s songs, "Kingston" something-or-other....I forget. However, Paris claims that she wrote all the songs on her album.
20.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. WOW.
2. She's lip synching pretty badly in that video.
3. Notice how they kinda drown her out with background music and vocal? Hmmmm....
4. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine"??? Yep, she wrote the songs.

Pretty laughable, actually. Esp. the nipple thing.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. She is such a waste of space. Like so many pop tarts, her voice is mediocre at best. Breathy and blah!

ETA: Sorry to sound so embittered and harsh, I just am so tired of this overly dumbed down "I act stupid and slutty isn't that cute" mentality.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Her hair looks great (how I want mine for my wedding)! That's about the only thing that is good. The beat didn't seem to match the images - it didn't "flow". She sounds like she was "trying" to sound like Gwen Stefani. I'll sell her my voice if she wants - you know, do the whole Mili Vinili thing.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock

OK Guys,

Now I know she isn''t amazing, nor is the video or song very original (bad Gwen Stefani meets a TrimSpa commercial), but I am surprised it''s as good as it is! Or at the very least...it could have been a LOT worse

3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think her hair is stunning...otherwise I think she is pretty much a nothing...famous for being famous for being a Hilton. YIPEE How challenging. I mean, how long can you watch someone roll around on the sand? Almost 4 minutes is a bit long....even for horny teenage boys...

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
The video reminds me of the one Janet Jackson did on the beach, years ago!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Huh? Was there a girl in the video??
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
It took me a few times to get the whole thing to play through (it kept freezing up about 1/3 through) but I can say it was no where near as bad as K-Fed''s po-po-zow or whatever that was called. Vocals weren''t bad but very average/trying to sound sexy. And the music was fairly cheesy. But it certainly could have been worse considering!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
wow.... her voice sounds so processed in that song it could be Miss Piggy singing and no one would know. congrats to the engineers for making it almost listenable. Hmm... "Almost" is a little strong.

genette

Shiny_Rock
The true test is to hear her sing live. That girl has no talent and is only where she is because of her family''s $$$$ and the paparazzi. She will do anything to keep herself in the lime light and this video is just another way of saying I am vain and I''m hot. Okay sure.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 4:48:08 AM
Author: fashionsweetie
The true test is to hear her sing live. That girl has no talent and is only where she is because of her family''s $$$$ and the paparazzi. She will do anything to keep herself in the lime light and this video is just another way of saying I am vain and I''m hot. Okay sure.

I have. There was a video of her singing happy birthday to Hugh Hephner at his 80th online (on thesuperficial.com I think) and it was wretched. She was trying VERY hard to approximate the Marilyn thing and. Wow. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results