shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris Hilton... ring dilemma solved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~In this article, http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1072588,00.html it is said that Paris Hilton not only will get one ring but TWO for her engagement!! [$$)] Talk about lucky!!! I wish I could get an "I Love You" ring that is 21 carats!!! Hmmm... maybe I''''m just a little jealous
Here is a link to a pic of one of her engagement rings, which appears to be a canary yellow cushion cut with white half moons maybe? http://www.celebweb.org/pictures/displayimage.php?album=1036&pos=0

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photo is from that website.

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying again!

Deb

ParisHiltonRingTwo.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
never thought i''d say it but . . . that thing is just TOO big. blech.
14.gif
it''s tacky.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually if i recall correctly from the numerous threads that were floating around re: paris and her ring selections from a few weeks ago, that yellow one in the photo is one that she was ''trying out''...she had a few rings she wore for a while to see what she liked. also she has an heirloom canary diamond that is something like 20 carats so maybe that is the one in the picture, who really knows!! i can''t keep up.

the one she selected is a 24c emerald cut diamond flanked with trillions..it looks like a doorknocker.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2005 10:54:33 PM
Author: reena
never thought i''d say it but . . . that thing is just TOO big. blech.
14.gif
it''s tacky.
Yes, too big. . .She can''t even wear gloves over the damn thing. Totally impractible. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results