shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris Hilton makes fun of Fergie''s engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What?!? Okay, the fact that her diamond was fake and her relationship failed should be reason enough to not even try to compete with Fergie. She is probably jealous since Fergie is talented, got famous on her OWN right and head over heals in love. Jealousy is ugly.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 1:33:41 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
What?!? Okay, the fact that her diamond was fake and her relationship failed should be reason enough to not even try to compete with Fergie. She is probably jealous since Fergie is talented, got famous on her OWN right and head over heals in love. Jealousy is ugly.
Plus Mr. Fergie is not that bad to look at!
30.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I like Fergies ring...it''s her....and that''s what a wedding set should be--a reflection of one''s self, right?

Paris is just Paris. She''s trashy, jealous, insecure, and the list goes on. She has failed at everything and anything she has ever done...singing, writing, acting, clothing, relationships, friendships, driving.

I think Fergie must have had a private laugh over the comment, truth be told. Fergie has an amazing career, an amazing husband, a clean legal record. Although she could have done Paris one solid and told her that at her eyes weren''t crossed.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kinda like Fergies ring. Not for me, but hey! It suits her! Who is Paris Trashton to talk anyways? And who cares what she thinks?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I don''t care much for Fergie''s ring, but Paris Hilton is a straight up bi@$h!!
38.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

It was not a nice thing to say. But I wonder if she knew somebody was eavesdropping. This is also not a nice thing to do.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i dont care for fergies ring either. but that doesnt mean you can compare a fake diamond with a real one. paris should be embarassed, in fact i am a little embarassed for her.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Paris doesn''t often get to be the one ''giving'' out the condescension. Poor thing.
11.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 2:25:58 PM
Author: tlh

30.gif

You know it!
2.gif
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
...sigh...

Why am I not surprised?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 8:38:39 PM
Date: 2/11/2009 2:25:58 PM
Author: tlh
30.gif
You know it!
2.gif
30.gif
Who needs a beautiful ring anyway, when you''ve got a beautiful husband to stare at?
12.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I like Fergie's ring, it's funky and cool.

In relation to comparisons of diamond size, though, I think any direct comparison of diamond size, particularly in a 'mine beats yours' way (and particularly in only one aspect of diamond quality - SIZE - ) is really ugly, immature and ...primitive.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results