shape
carat
color
clarity

paperless post

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone seen paperlesspost.com? I just received a wedding invitation this way and thought it was kinda cool as far as online wedding invitations go! It comes with an envelope with your name on it and you click to open it...then it goes to a response card page and you can RSVP.

Anyway I am still sending the traditional paper invites but was pleasantly surprised by these :) I think it's a great idea for people looking to save some $$

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I had a friend that did that. Very helpful because I could keep in my inbox as a reminder to RSVP. I bet RSVP response rate is higher than with regular invitations!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very fun! I di traditional invites as family members weren't found of evite ideas 8)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Yes, they have some really nice designs. I just received a save-the-date that way. I think I'd always prefer receiving wedding invitations on paper...but for save-the-dates I think it's great.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yeah, I'm old school and still like paper...but I think its a great way to save money if you are on a budget. they really do look pretty nice compared to the standard evites!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I love it and seriously considered using it, but most of my family are not very computer-literate and since I got a great deal at a printer my mum knows, I went for paper.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I would do that for save the dates, but I think there's still something special about getting a paper invitation.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results