shape
carat
color
clarity

Pam Anderson files for divorce--is anyone surprised?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good lord!! But no I''m not surprised.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 2:01:31 PM
Author:curlygirl
I just read that Pamela Anderson is filing for divorce from Kid Rock after less than 4 months of marriage. I''m not really surprised but give me a break already! What is wrong with these people?!?!?!
Sadly I think she also just had a miscarraige ... I can''t help but wonder if the pregnancy was WHY they got married suddenly - after all this time ... and, perhaps, the loss - either not handled that well by one of the parties ... or both ...??

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah it''s sad about the miscarriage. But ya gotta wonder WHY these H''wood celebs are so emotionally immature? Practically every last one of them! I guess when you have every material thing you could possibly want, and everyone around you is catering to your every whim -- that doesn''t leave much room for emotional development. So true how fame and money do not equal happiness.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I feel bad for them about the miscarriage too...On the other hand though, they had so many weddings, that it was hard for me to believe that they really would last. It just all seemed really spur of the moment for them to get back together, fall in love, and get married.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I could not understand why all those weddings. It seems like the more press coverage per wedding, the shorter the marriage. All those weddings had them doomed!

So on that theory, Tom and Kaite are in for a mighty short marriage too.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 5:44:37 PM
Author: asscherisme
So on that theory, Tom and Kaite are in for a mighty short marriage too.
Actually ... I am convinced that Tom & Katie are in a business arrangement only ... with a pre-arranged end date in advance (as was rumored to be the case with Nicole Kidman & Tom ... just before 10 years, because pre-nup laws are void? after that amount of time in CA?? Or something like that)

It's amazing how long "fake" marraiges can last! (Other rumored fakies: Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward ... John Travolta & Kelly Preston)

p.s. -- did anyone else read about the Best Man going on Tom & Katie's honeymoon??!! David somethingorother ... the US head of Scientology ... and possibly Tom's "real" life partner.
20.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
wow, thet were married for like two days....I''m a bit surprised, just because it took her so long to marry him, that I thought she actually went through some sort of soul searching to decide.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 5:54:57 PM
Author: decodelighted

p.s. -- did anyone else read about the Best Man going on Tom & Katie''s honeymoon??!! David somethingorother ... the US head of Scientology ... and possibly Tom''s ''real'' life partner.
20.gif
OMG, that is so sad for Katie. I hope it''s not true, but it probably is.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Maybe heart shaped diamonds really are cursed!!! What happens to celebrity bling when there is a divorce? THeir marriages don''t even outlast the RETURN period!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results